How do you rate it?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate it?

• Didn't see it.
    • Loved it.
    • It was Okay.
    • Hated it.

AceOfTricks    28

I showed up as Loki myself, and chased around the Thor the theater paid for. I loved it myself. I can't wait for Ragnarok! oWo

Kitsu    23

I saw a double feature of both the first and second Avengers.

It had a lot of biblical references (not that I'm complaining), and a lot of the ol' comedy gold Disney Marvel gives us with the action.

The only thing is that they did't exactly give any names to the Twins and Ultron's red fiend-guy.

AceOfTricks    28
I saw a double feature of both the first and second Avengers.

It had a lot of biblical references (not that I'm complaining), and a lot of the ol' comedy gold Disney Marvel gives us with the action.

The only thing is that they did't exactly give any names to the Twins and Ultron's red fiend-guy.

It took me until pretty close to the end of the movie to go. OMG THAT'S SCARLET WITCH. My friend sitting next to me was ashamed of me. Lulz.

Kitsu    23

@Skittles

Aw man- it's cool how you guys were able to identify the characters... I should read the comics now...

AceOfTricks    28

Haha. I'm a huge Loki fan but I still can't identify the fast guy. I only know Scarlet Witch because Loki pretended to be her once.

Haha. I'm a huge Loki fan but I still can't identify the fast guy. I only know Scarlet Witch because Loki pretended to be her once.

Fast guy is quicksilver. You know, Scarlet Witch's brother.

Magic    97

They did state two of their names in the movie, but not in a way that you would have known it was their name. The girl is Scarlet Witch as said above, and they called her "witch" at some points, but it sounded like it was said more in a derogatory way over her actual name. Quicksilver, they didn't name, but the "red fiend-guy" is named Vision, which they did call him.

I saw the movie twice, haha. Huge fan of Avengers, especially as a polymorph- I get some of the best shifts from Avengers and Divergent.

Kitsu    23
They did state two of their names in the movie, but not in a way that you would have known it was their name. The girl is Scarlet Witch as said above, and they called her "witch" at some points, but it sounded like it was said more in a derogatory way over her actual name. Quicksilver, they didn't name, but the "red fiend-guy" is named Vision, which they did call him.

I saw the movie twice, haha. Huge fan of Avengers, especially as a polymorph- I get some of the best shifts from Avengers and Divergent.

Goodness, I watched it two times as well, and didn't catch the names.

Magic    97
Goodness, I watched it two times as well, and didn't catch the names.

Well, they definitely didn't make it easy, so, I don't blame you. :)

SPOILER ALERT!!

Yay for being a polymorph and getting all kinds of shifts from it! -high fives-

It sucks that they can't use mutants in the movies because fox has their vice grip on it. I'm glad they were able to get quicksilver and scarlet witch out of it though. Three cheers for bein in so many other comics you're considered not to be exclusively in the Xmen universe even though you're magneto's children. Wooo!

I loved the fact tht vision could pick up the hammer. That was the real turnin point for the group to trust him. He was worthy but the elevator is not xD

Black Panther is looking to see a movie soonish and they made sure the marvel fans knew it too because they showed the metal and the branding! That's exciting because that opens a whole new area we can hope to see! It's awesome how they're touching base in so many other stories. I'm excited!

~Jessie

Magic    97
SPOILER ALERT!!

Yay for being a polymorph and getting all kinds of shifts from it! -high fives-

It sucks that they can't use mutants in the movies because fox has their vice grip on it. I'm glad they were able to get quicksilver and scarlet witch out of it though. Three cheers for bein in so many other comics you're considered not to be exclusively in the Xmen universe even though you're magneto's children. Wooo!

I loved the fact tht vision could pick up the hammer. That was the real turnin point for the group to trust him. He was worthy but the elevator is not xD

Black Panther is looking to see a movie soonish and they made sure the marvel fans knew it too because they showed the metal and the branding! That's exciting because that opens a whole new area we can hope to see! It's awesome how they're touching base in so many other stories. I'm excited!

~Jessie

Yesss, haha. -high fives-

I agree, it was great to see these new introductions, and those who are coming in the future. I'm excited to see the new characters, but, ugh. It's all building up for the god forbidden Avengers 3. (Super dreading it, excuse my language.)

Hahaha, Vision was definitely worthy. Vision is pretty awesome, it was a huge eye-opener for everyone to see Vision pick it up, in my opinion.

Yesss, haha. -high fives-

I agree, it was great to see these new introductions, and those who are coming in the future. I'm excited to see the new characters, but, ugh. It's all building up for the god forbidden Avengers 3. (Super dreading it, excuse my language.)

Hahaha, Vision was definitely worthy. Vision is pretty awesome, it was a huge eye-opener for everyone to see Vision pick it up, in my opinion.

But, but the civil war! You could totally see it building up between Tony and Steven and that's what they're going to be coming to. But the question is whether it not it's going to be while Thanos is coming in because that big boy has the infinity gauntlet! Which means Vision and Thanos are going to duke it out because Thanos wants all the stones and well, Vision kind of has one in his forehead.

It also raises the question of when we can see Spider-Man join the fray and if they'll be able to grap a few other mutants with it. I'm a little upset that fox got their hands on deapool himself. So that means we probably won't be seeing him in any of the avengers movies even though he and Loki are the greatest combination I've ever seen!

They're already doing antman and the movie points to Black Panther and a few other heroes. I'm curious to see what other big names they'll bring it. I'm wondering just how far up the avengers chain they're willing to go.

~Jessie

Gryff    428

The movie was great, but I do with they set up Ultron's motives a bit better. Extended edition, don't disappoint me!

AceOfTricks    28
The movie was great, but I do with they set up Ultron's motives a bit better. Extended edition, don't disappoint me!

I need the extended edition. One of the cut scenes is of Loki I think. oHo

Magic    97
I need the extended edition. One of the cut scenes is of Loki I think. oHo

Reaaally? Now, I've gotta see it.