AdaraDragonBorn

Favourite Dragon in Flight Rising?

Have you ever played Flight Rising?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever played Flight Rising?

(yes, I know there is a group for this, but apparently I am not allowed to post a new thread there for some reason...)

Hello Flight Rising fans!

For people who have no idea what Flight Rising is:

Flight Rising is a social web-based activity site featuring dragon breeding, adventuring, combat, and collecting. It puts you in control of your own clan of dragons, allowing you to control their mating habits, specialize their abilities and traits, and adorn them thousands of different ways with a variety of apparel.

Anyway, my question is:

Who is your favourite dragon in your clan?

If you are new to Flight Rising, or just can't decide;

What is your favourite dragon species?

Don't know any of the breeds? Thats okay! here is a link to the page with all the dragons on it, each with full descriptions:

Encyclopedia | Flight Rising

My favourite dragon would have to be my little noodle, Anubis :3

26057560_350.png

Here he is again, a little more adorable looking:

anubis_by_bajanmightyena-danm2hl.png

I am very interested in seeing everyone else's favourites!

• High Quality 2

Wow I can't believe I forgot about Flight Rising! It's interesting seeing how many new genes (and a new cute breed!) have been added since I stopped playing a little while back, but that just gives me more to work with now :smirkcat:

Your dragon looks awesome, and your lair looks really good too :smilecat: Anubis is so shiny he looks wonderful.

My personal favorite is my girl Abyss - she's actually my original dragon that I made on startup but with some scrolls to up her looks. I just love the spiral breed - they're majestic floating noodles what's not to love.

177187_350.png?mtime=WB_tZQACpjk

• High Quality 1

I've made a pause: there are some months that I don't play.

Tundra Dragon. I only have Tundras. I'm not interested in other dragon species.

I'll do a TOP3 instead:

1st: Unamed

22232284_350.png

2nd: Crystallius

21245352_350.png

3rd: Devin

21730762_350.png

• High Quality 1

I don't have a singular favorite in my clan, but my female progen is pretty important. :B

2374_350.png

Also this guy's the only one I've got right now with Cherub on him, and it's pretty striking.

131558_350.png

Imperials, Spirals, and Mirrors are my top 3 favorite breeds, but I'm really fond of just about all of them, except Snappers.

• High Quality 2

Ah, as an avid player of FR (who probably needs to spend more time sorting out my clan, I've been too busy familiar collecting lately!)

I like all of the breeds in their own way, but if I had to pick a favourite... I'm torn between Pearlcatchers and Bogsneaks! I also have a soft spot for Imperials though. ^^

That's a tough one! I think my favourite dragon has to be Ryze:

17295891_350.png

If we're just counting no apparel and gene/colour-wise, I'm very pleasantly surprised with how Zyra came out (one of the heirs of my Legacy Challenge):

23790492_350.png

• High Quality 2

I do play it regurarely. I like all the dragon species except the snapper dragons.

I have an top 3 of my favorite dragons.

1. Petrova

27677816_350.png?mtime=WAcv2gADG2k

2. Auraora

25538744_350.png?mtime=V5ZUTQACd-I

3. Enyalius

26826977_350.png?mtime=WCAoNQADCxw

All the dragons I have are nice but I feel these 3 are really for now the best dragons I managed to breed with the right gene combinations, While 3 and 2 are good I feel Petrova has an better combination of all. For now she remains my best bred dragon. But again I like all my dragons I just feel Petrova is for me an perfect bed dragon with al the right genes and her colors works the best of all 3.

22814085_350.png?mtime=WCAz6gACpqQ

Avacyn has been one of my faves for a while just cause I mean, gold white and black (technically maize) pearlcatcher! Swoon. I'm a simple girl.

20564876_350.png?mtime=V8HxSQACF_QKisatchie 25078812_350.png?mtime=V9qoTgACi94 Sekhmet

I love almost all my dragons really. Kisatchie turns out beautiful little babbles so I was really happy about that. I've been tweaking my lair a lot more over the past few months and I like where it is leading.

Oh! And my favorite breed is pearlcatcher. :)

Ahh, I love Flight Rising! Been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but I've still spent a ridiculous amount of time on that game! Seriously, I have nearly 5,000 posts. And 8 sprites. And an akirbeak. RIP my life.

Really hard to pick a favourite dragon, but my top three has to be these dweebs.

24359365_350.png

5023366_350.png

19434068_350.png

They're a little hungry right now though, poor dergs.

Ahh I love Flight Rising, I'm currently working on lore and geneing progens but my fave dragon atm is probably my male progen who is a glorious eyeburner called Professor Uranium and he's an alchemist. At the moment he looks like this:

21826457_350.png?mtime=WBqTagABqWc

But I'm gonna gene him eventually to look like this:

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=9&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=65&auth=161eb4d7b38fe1575808429cfb1f07330378872f&dummyext=prev.png

He's gonna cost a fortune but I love him and I'm gonna spoil him.

As for fave dragons, I like Imperials and Skydancers and a disproportionate number of my lair used to be Imperials but I've evened out the numbers a bit now.

• High Quality 1

Guest FaerieForged

You're asking me to pick my favourite child :'(

I'm gonna do top three

Amun Ra

27158308_350.png

Morwenna

22238380_350.png

Tigre

25429616_350.png

And for bonus points I made my kinself and my husband

Alariel 27418880_350.png

Haldir 26146471_350.png

Did someone say Flight Rising?! The Arcanist is one of my fictotypes this is my calling

It's really hard to pick favorites--they're all my lovely children!--but I'll post my first and one of my new additions.

23382878_350.png

This is Mage, my progen. I haven't gened her yet and I'm not really sure how I would gene her--those pesky terts always get in the way--but I'm really, really proud of her lore (which is totally your queue to click her and check it out).

30135739_350.png

This is one of the newest members of my clan, Kern. I haven't done anything with him yet, but he was a gift from one of my dearest friends. Coatls are probably my favorite species of dragon!

Ah, I'm a big fan of FR myself. ^-^ I've been playing for a little while. Most of them are named after deities I associate with, but my top fave would have to be my little black and green Fae appropriately named after myself. (In a total narcissistic way, I suppose.) Runners up are PasDo and Rovan.

Lu:

23766885_350.png

PasDo:

25833305_350.png

Rovan:

15639365_350.png

But Zenith's favorite is Miss Kiu:

24742487_350.png

Coatls are my favorite; but I don't have any in my Lair right now, sadly.

Heck, you just reminded me to check my account! Here's my favorite dragon.

26889698_350.png?mtime=WB-hqQADNuY

Her name is Chai! Skydancers are so pretty when they've got lots of

accessories and fun things to wear.

I have been playing it since last year. My username is "Tokugawa" if anyone wants to invite me.

My favorite dragon species is Mirror (I also like Imperials).

I have been in the Shadow clan since the beginning, so I guess I have some loyalty to that.

29183031_350.png

27739959_350.png

29437578_350.png

26209269_350.png

I only signed up in February, so I'm still quite new to everything and am trying to find my way around there. I don't have many dragons in my clan so far, and also no favourite, but I definitely do like them a lot:

30951936_350.png

31421388_350.png

30776298_350.png

My favourite dragons are Imperials, but I also love Pearlcatchers, Coatls, and Skydancers a lot. I'm currently working on lore and on getting closer to my dream dragons!

My ID is #297520, so feel free to add me when you stop by, if you like!

• High Quality 1

Flight Rising! I've been hanging out there for a while. I'm Amazonite #40469 if anyone wants to add me. My favorite dragon is probably Kamaria:

27192685_350.png

My favorite breed is Skydancers, especially the females. I think they have the most dynamic and graceful pose of any dragon, plus they look good in everything and I apparently have a talent for dressing dragons up. Also, can I brag for a moment? Since October 2013 when I joined, I have only lost my well-fed bonus twice (at summer camp in Michigan and in Yellowstone National Park).

• High Quality 2

@Calithilien whoa, I totally thought Errinorne had underbelly for a second there, and then I was like she has runes too, what?? Love colours with fake underbelly. They are great. Beautiful dragons! :D

@Amazonite she's so pretty! And I don't even usually like bogsnoodles.

Aaaanyway, totally gonna take this chance to show off my most recently finished G1 gene projects. Look at these dorks. They cost me sO MUCH.

19785654_350.png

19434067_350.png

19508631_350.png

I also scattered my custom progen a few times - he's looking much more stylish now!

8646423_350.png

• High Quality 1

Not playing yet, but hyped for next welcome week.

My favourite species: Imperial and Guardian.

Especially male Imperial. (Epicness overloaaaad)

And dragon which I will be making in future:

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=7&winggene=6&wings=135&auth=3894e366ef93d3b22b2423a52a81d7fd1d9560f1&dummyext=prev.png

+accents and other stuff unavailable on simulator.

Kinda similar to my kintype at some points.

And I think I will choose light flight. Fits me at most ;D

• High Quality 1

Noodles are best breed. Aaaand the fact that I'm in Wind maybe impact my choice a little... 

Anyways, here are my two favorites :

31454386_350.png

26833632_350.png
(let's see if it works) 

I love Wildclaws the most, in all honesty, but the favorite dragons in my lair are:

18508923_350.png?mtime=WTaJeQADTgA

32421306_350.png?mtime=WQLL0AAEL3s

29748386_350.png?mtime=WR1xKQAC1pA

((Is this the code you use on this forum? I hope so...))