The Daily Groan and Vent thread - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

The Daily Groan and Vent thread

I've been in so much pain these past few days...it literally shoots up my body out of nowhere and it hurts making any movement and I sink to the floor clawing and growing from the pain and it takes a minute to stop.  

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

2 hours ago, Kamoe said:

I've been in so much pain these past few days...it literally shoots up my body out of nowhere and it hurts making any movement and I sink to the floor clawing and growing from the pain and it takes a minute to stop.  

Have you gone to the doctor? Or is it something you deal with often? I'm sorry to hear 😞

__

Daily groan: Tumblr is broken (cannot upload anything) and I just drew some "cool" things. Ah...well..I do have deviantart. 

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

2 hours ago, Vintage said:

Have you gone to the doctor? Or is it something you deal with often? I'm sorry to hear 😞

__

Daily groan: Tumblr is broken (cannot upload anything) and I just drew some "cool" things. Ah...well..I do have deviantart. 

It usually doesn't happen often but it has happened before and went away. I can't go to the doctor because due to internal family conflict my grandma took me off of Medicare and don't have my therapist, doctor, or insurance at the moment.

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

I'm trying to finish writing a chapter for a friend, but I made the mistake of reading a fic about me by one of my favorite authors and now I'm too far shifted to get into the heads of the characters I need to be in.  I'm even trying to watch the show I'm writing fanfic of to prompt a flicker, but instead I'm just watching it as me, and while I'm enjoying it this really wasn't the plan.

repost but not really: the job hunt is real. Real dehumanizing. I think as a last resort- or hell, I'm thinking of it now- is to go back to the barn I worked over the summer at. If I'm lucky, since they have known me for a long while, I can snag a stint training, teaching lessons, etc. It's worth a shot while I look for something else..

Transportation might be a small issue depending on a few factors..

~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

1 hour ago, Mirath said:

FurAffinity, please...

Stop shrinking my story thumbnails! Even my text (the majority of the picture) is so blurry and small...

Meanwhile I'm on DA like "why in the hell is my image quality so low and some aren't? I save everything exactly the same way" I found out deviantart likes to compress images no matter its file size, whether it's png or jpeg.  Thanks for letting me know DA. I just can't. 

Welp I finally told my boyfriend (of three years) about being an other kin. When I was younger I always felt like i was not human that i should have been born a wolf instead. Until recently I would always try to hide it. I felt so ashamed on how i felt but then I found otherkin. I never knew that there were others like me! It's really refreshing to not hide it fully anymore. So I'm new here! Hello everyone!!! 

Edited by Equinoxe

1 minute ago, Equinoxe said:

Welp I finally told my boyfriend (of two three years) about being an other kin. When I was younger I always felt like i was not human that i should have been born a wolf instead. Until recently I would always try to hide it. I felt so ashamed on how i felt but then I found otherkin. I never knew that there were others like me! It's really refreshing to not hide it fully anymore. So I'm new here! Hello everyone!!! 

Equinoxe, welcome! It may benefit you to post an introduction thread in the Scent Rolling subforum.

As for me, well, kin dysphoria around my eyes is kicking my ass... I can’t recognise myself sometimes, those rare times I see myself in the mirror.

Times I have thoughts of permanently changing that... But I’ll trial color contact lenses first... 

• Friendly 1

Account shared by Mirath and his contractor Gareth

My blog is the rambling and musings of a wandering fictionkin

On 2/2/2019 at 5:13 PM, Charias said:

It would be cool if walking past groups of people didn't make me go into fight-or-flight mode... :'/

When I had a bad stretch of anxiety years ago, I'd get like this. I'm glad that anxiety is gone, it's distracting as hell.

Ugh, I hate when I wake up and instantly feel like crap for no reason. Brain. Please. Stop with the depression. Gimme some of those happy chemicals. Please.

• Like 1

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our dormant natural tulpa Aeolus.

My rational mind: Kerguelen, don't read about things you know will send you into a clammy, weak-feeling, nauseated, dry-heaving anxious tailspin!

Me: *reads about those exact things*

Me: *goes into tailspin*

Me:

latest?cb=20180722043902

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

I'm so tired of some people referencing Angels of Death/Satsuriku no Tenshi as a TERRIBLE "horror" anime show just because it isn't "scary". Saying the anime is dull or has crappy pacing as opposed to the game is understandable. But because it's not "scary"?! I personally don't think the show was meant to strike fear into people's hearts to begin with. To me, it had more to do with self-identity and companionship. It just had horror elements to it.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin
grammar fix

11 minutes ago, LunastreDraconis said:

I probably have the flu and I’m gonna DIE

I hope it's not the flu 😕 take care of you and see a doctor. Get well soon.

• Friendly 1

Three different types of cough in one week. Last week it was the tickle throat cough that told me I'd caught some kind of bug. A few days later, it was the congestion cough from drainage. Today, it's the asthma cough. I don't want to leave my air filtered room, but I have to. 

Been sick for like a week so I missed a lot of school and I have a 50 question test tomorrow ;