The Daily Groan and Vent thread - Page 7 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

The Daily Groan and Vent thread

Posted (edited)

There was a weird little raid in a Discord server I was on yesterday. And some of those raiders (well I believe they were raiders) attempted to be nice to me; hitting me up on my DMs trying to talk to me. Like don't ever mess with my trust issues and don't ask me a bunch of personal questions when I hardly know you just to dig things out of me. I don't take kindly to those who want to befriend me and turn around and become jerks who all they want to do is add me to their pathetic cringe compilation videos. Screw that and them! I'm glad they are gone. I've been lied to too much to be that gullible.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

Me: I'm a system so there's other personalities in my head.
My friends: Oh ok
My friends: [don't ask about it or my alters, effectively ignoring it completely]
The system:   :////////////////////////

Posted (edited)

I hate being alive, I hate being on this stupid planet and I hate society. People do nothing but piss me off. I have nothing but anger issues. This rage that builds up in me feeling like something is biting in my body every time I try to relax.

(To the tune of "I really like you")

I really really really really really wish I was dead~🎶

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

Aha! What's the point of any of this, what is it? I know I mean nothing to you all, nothing at all. You don't even talk to me, you're all always going out on the weekends without me. I talk and you all just stare. Fine, i'll stay here. I'll escape to the astral plane and see someone who really cares. But... Maybe he doesn't either. I wouldn't blame him. What is the point...

Me: [Is having a really good day.]

Me: [Notices I am not liked by a singular person who I don't really know.]

Me: Alright let me just evaporate for awhile.

I've been feeling so... dissociated? I guess that is the right word for it. I'm just disconnected from my body and mind. I'm going through the motions, but I'm not really here. My body is not mine. I look at my hands and I'm just freaked out because nothing really feels like part of me. Maybe I'm just depressed. I'm acting too prideful to admit I may be going downhill again. 

I have a tiny cut on my ankle I got by accident and it's smol but it wont stop hurting aaaaaa

Posted (edited)

Oh no. I have made an embarrassing mistake i must bury it forever NO ONE CAN KNOW THIS HAPPENED-

*internal screaming/awkward noises* 

update: mfw attempting to bury the first embarrassing mistake ends up resulting in more embarrassing mistakes and now i want death smh 

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream

I'm ruminating hardcore about something that happened last September and I'm gonna level with you guys I'm not having a fun time of it. I pretty much lost my chance for any sort of closure for what I'm stressing over so really all this is achieving is making me feel like I literally don't possess the capacity to be a good person.

I had a nightmare about a giant spider last night ;v; 

I really hate when people make you do their job for them. Especially when it's something that's not very difficult. Like you had one job and it wasn't even that hard, why am the one sitting here doing it for you? It's lazy and entitled tbh 

Baaad break-up with Scourge. I literally just can't function right now.

..It was for the best though. As much as it hurts my heart, staying would have hurt me more.

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

yayyyy I've only been up for like an hour and I'm already so stressed I feel sick 😐

Today has been a stressful day. :sadj:

My partner got pretty sick last night so this morning we went off to the doctors and they thought she probably had some kind of infection and it was pushing her blood sugars up dangerously high (she's type 1 diabetic) so they told us to go to A&E. And not having a car that meant waiting around for busses and trains.

At A&E it was a lot of waiting around but we kind of expected that. An elderly lady in a wheelchair dropped a cup of hot chocolate over herself and all across the floor in the waiting room and scalded her foot. There were lots of people around but no one else offered to help... actually no, one member of staff walked by and said "I'll find someone to help clean that up" but that someone never showed up. So it was just the lady's elderly friend and myself trying to mop the mess up with tissues and getting a damp cloth to put on her scalded foot.

Then we got called into another room and my partner got put on a drip of antibiotics and fluids. We were told to stay there, people went back and forth, they'd check on the drip and someone came and told us they'd be taking her for a chest xray in a little while. The a nurse went by and did a double take exclaiming loudly "THERE YOU ARE! We thought you went home! We've been looking everywhere for you" we explained the doctor told us to wait here and then the nurse just walked off...

After a while we got taken down to another room where my partner got a bed and they gave her more fluids. She went off for the xray. They did more tests and things and then we got told she couldn't come home because her heart rate was too high. :sadj: So she's in hospital over night now and I'm back home alone.

Hopefully she'll be ok by tomorrow and I can go fetch her. I'm just feeling really drained now. We had to hurry to catch the train so I made her a quick lunch but didn't have time to get anything for myself and I didn't want to leave her in the hospital because they kept moving us around so much I thought I'd come back and she'd be gone and judging by the nurse's reaction no one would know where she'd been taken to.
So yeah, feeling kind of sick and headachey from not eating and sad and worried too. And she just messaged me saying they've still not brought her any food or water and she was meant to get given food an hour and a half ago. :angryderg:

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

mfw I spend hours trying to write my very first library article only for the entire site to break at the exact minute I try to submit it 

I just started working at AMC as an usher (the guy who cleans the theater after the movie's over) a couple of weeks ago.  And I just cant get over the fact that some lazy idiots just leave their trash on the seat.  Or even worse, on the floor.  And it's not just the huge piles of popcorn I sometimes have to clean up.  That I can understand at least.  After all, I'm a pretty messy eater too.  But what really gets to me is the fact that some morons just leave their garbage for other people to clean up.  They carried all that stuff into the theater to begin with.  Is it really too much to ask that they just carry it back out and throw it away?

Y'know what?  Yeah!  It probably is too much to ask.  Because in general, humans are pretty hopeless.  They don't know how to take care of themselves.  They keep killing the planet, and my kind (plus countless others) suffer for it.  Fuck humanity.  To hell with all of them.  I'd ditch the whole species if I could.

Posted (edited)

I hate to admit this but people irritate me. Just people talking, being friendly, happy etc. It irritates me, especially if people are talking to me, as if everything on this stupid planet is just bliss. It makes me lose my shit and destroy things I wish not to destroy. It makes me want to not deal with anyone and isolate myself from people again. I've been putting up with it for the past week, trying to surpass my easily irritated mind. I really need to find a way to make me not rage every time I look at someone.

• Like 1

my nose keeps doing that thing where you can only breathe through one nostril and i hate it 

Posted (edited)

Because of Fur Affinity's 4/11/19 - Site Policies Update and just how much I hate a lot of their upload policy rules in general, I've decided to not use the platform anymore. They are getting ridiculous with this shit and I'm not going to support a site like that. I'll be looking for another art sharing site in the future.

YouTube is really getting on my nerves lately. I'm tired of getting recommended these "ew look at these cringy people who are into this and that - what sick freaks" videos on subjects that I avoid searching on the platform because I get offended easily being associated with them. Like, why in Hell am I getting recommended this crap?! Keep that shit out of my face! I don't care to know how sick of a person you think I am among others. Even though I avoid watching these videos, the thumbnails and titles do enough to trigger traumatic memories of being abused and scolded for the kind of person I am. 

This all probably has to do with YouTube and Google being connected hence my search history of such subjects bringing up video related to them...at least that's what a friend of mine said. Ugg... just let me look at my ASMR and gameplay footage in peace without these memories.