The Daily Groan and Vent thread - Page 8 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

The Daily Groan and Vent thread

Been super busy lately with little time to do things after I get off work. Recently I also got the tetanus shot and I had an allergic reaction to it, on top of it being a normally painful vaccine to get. My arm is still sore and it has been a week, though that may be part of my own reaction. 

Posted (edited)

My hatred towards humanity and society still burns deep in my heart. Has been burning for years. I'm still irritated by people who talk to me as if they think I'm this open, loving person when in reality I'm very selective as to who I treat with respect. I hate faking that I give a crap about people just to get by everyday in life. People have done nothing but treat me wrongly for years....My sliver of trust for people resides only with my friends who I can't even go see because they live far away in different countries and states.

Leaving some places such as a few Discord servers and Fur Affinity has relieve a bit of pain but there is still this "rock" wedged inside my body.

My soulbonds are worried for me and I don't feel like leaving the house tomorrow dealing with people wondering why I don't talk to them just to talk to my psychiatrist who keeps putting words in my mouth like I'm stupid or something. Ugg...

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

I can't seem to stay asleep at night and I'm not too sure why. If I ever had problems before, it would always be falling asleep in the first place. But no. Now I fall asleep just fine, but suddenly wake up from a dead sleep at 5:30-6:30 AM. 😐 Hoping for better rest tonight.

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

I'm really not in the mood to deal with people today as I have to go to meet my psychiatrist... ugg...I just want to stay home where I can feel safe and be happy. I better go there and get back home quick!

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

I've wanted nothing more then a chai tea from this one little coffee place in town for DAYS! but they're out of chai mix and havent gotten it in yet. i've been going there every day hoping they've gotten more and they haven't yet ;v;

// TW?

My health is rapidly declining and only getting worse. New doctor, two visits in and both times he's immediately wanted to send me to an ED clinic because my weight is so bad. I haven't gained weight since I was 11 and I believe my max weight was 110, and right now as of writing this I'm at 99.3 lbs, which isn't as bad as some other people's weights so I feel guilty for being sent but oh well. I'm not being forced to go, but I'm playing along anyway.
Honestly, with everything else I have, how the heck am I still alive, or not in more pain than I am.

I've already learned this but I keep getting reminded: the human body and mind is surprisingly fucking strong. Good job nature, you've created small fleshy tanks.

Edited by bhiurd
tw

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp @Cor Tympanum on amino

I really wished it would be nice and sunny for Easter today but nope, cloudy again. 😕

My friend is aggressively anti-endogetic systems ("Endos go eat shit and die challenge uwu" type stuff) and only supports traumagetic systems, and it makes me feel SUPER gross cause I'm not a traumagetic system. He's just really aggressive with his opinions and I hate it cause it makes me feel lowkey unsafe, like he'll just attack me if I say smth wrong.

1 hour ago, Amber said:

@Effervescent-Daydream: come visit Germany! Over 20°C today, all sunny, no clouds whatsoever. Some of my people were sunbathing, haha...

If I had enough money for a plane I might! Lol 

Please come take our sunshine and heat! You are very welcome to it and I will bask in your cloudy weather.

Totally exhausted at the moment, my brain is struggling to string these words together. Had a hectic day. Too much rushing around, it's too hot and I've had too many social interactions to deal with. I'm going to go make a nest in my bed, curl up, shut out the world and hope I feel better come morning.

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

I did so many terrible things to myself since an incident happened a couple of days ago. I'm still not happy AT ALL! I feel like crap...I don't want to live...all I want to do is cry. I really don't want to talk about it with anyone though, but It's been forever since I felt this hurt. All my soulbonds were on edge, my friends tried to help and now I'm just in a swirl of feeling like this terrible person who doesn't deserve to exist.