A snapshot from your day - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Thought this could be a fun thread for people to share pictures from their day.
It could be pictures of anything; your pets, a walk you took, plants you're growing, something cute/funny you saw, selfies, a pic something you drew/made, etc!

My snapshot is of this cute little guy I noticed out in my garden today! Seems he's made a home in a pile of sticks/twigs I cut off the hedge a while ago and meant to get rid of but instead just left them in the corner... well now I have good reason to leave them! 😛

P1080933.jpg.b648a6affa7be55ae4e27e7b3be679b3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

Here’s my rabbit Tally with his best friend Jaxson! They get along really well. Tally seems to think Jaxson is just a large, stupid rabbit.

1EB90930-889E-48AB-8FC7-6219773128BF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Friendly 3

My dog only crawled out of bed at midday, and then she comes over and just. Looks at me like this. (She was asking for peanut butter... there's a mostly empty jar in my kitchen and she kept leading me right to it and wiggling dksadsaj).

DdQ7jLu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our dormant natural tulpa Aeolus.

it snowed yesterday, the first snow here in L.I, but it ended quickly. That doesn't excuse the -20 degree windchill. The ground is frozen completely, the frost is really biting. 

20190131_131754.jpg

• Like 1

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Winter has finally arrived in Alyth, Scotland... still, I managed to drag my lazy butt out for a walk, got very soggy from the snow (my "waterproof" jacket repeatedly fails to live up to its name) and saw some round floaty dinosaurs in the river. 😄

vzxBkgl.jpg

• Like 3
  • Friendly 2

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our dormant natural tulpa Aeolus.

I'm having a cozy day inside today working on the site. I took several pictures with my phone, but figured one taken at my computer desk with my crappy webcam is a more authentic look at how my day is going today.

2019-02-06-200057.jpg

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Did some photography! The weather cooled down for the day, and it was cold enough I could go back inside and cuddle up in my blankets. That type of cold where if you step into the sun you can feel it pleasantly warming your skin... its so refreshing after all the blazing heat we've had.

IMG_8046.JPG

• Like 1

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

For my driving lesson today my instructor had me drive us further up into the foothills of the Cairngorms, the nearby mountain range. We went up to this cool dam and reservoir off in the middle of nowhere. It was a really nice drive. The overcast sky doesn't make for a great photo, but it did make driving easier since the sun tends to be very low at this time of year and normally gets in my eyes. Can't wait til I get my license and can do this kinda thing all the time!

7CNzdxi.jpg

• Like 5

I rearranged the enclosure of one of my little fluffies, jumping spider Finnja, to make it more naturalistic and give her more space to climb and explore and hide.

I took this photo when she began to explore her new environment. Finnja is sitting on the tiniest coconut plant pot I could find and hot glued to a piece of bark as a potential hide, but it still looks huge compared to her.

IMG_20190212_175538_BURST3.jpg

Edited by CrowLove
  • Like 2

I got my fiancée a dozen roses for Valentine’s Day! They were just so pretty I had to get them! And then I had to go out and buy a vase to put them in because I did not actually own a vase before this. 

B6270C65-F56C-452D-A29D-99E0540EBADA.jpeg

• Like 3

It's been ages since I last played ARK: Survival Evolved. I bought it back in (I think) 2015 when it was still in Early Access. Oh god, all the bugs that were in the game during that time 😱 I have 665 hours (currently) of playtime with it but haven't touched it in over a year.

So, after 3 DARN DAYS of downloading and installing, I was able to get it up and running again. I still want to try to tink around with the settings to make sure game play is as undisturbed as I can make it.

unknown.thumb.png.92bf8bc88a204763782c57d435953e2e.png

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin
made picture bigger
  • Like 1

Went for a little walk on the river and saw a strange cloud formation.

Do you also think it looks somehow like the Dragon Toothless from Dragons - Defenders of Berk ?

IMG_20190214_182844.jpg

• Like 2