Sign in to follow this  

Color variations of kin emojis

I thought it would be a cool idea if we added color variations to the already existing kin emojis such as the wolf, dragon, and cat. We could change the format of the emojis where at the top you have cat, wolf, dragon, and when you hover over it you get a dropbox of the color variations, with the symbol of locked or unlocked, and we can unlock the different colors with bones. Just an idea I thought I would share because I'm sure those of us who use the emojis who don't exactly have the color would feel it's more personalized. :thankful::coolupderg::howlwink:

• Like 4

While I like this suggestion a lot, it would be almost impossible to implement at this time. It would require the resources of an artist to create different natural color types of each emoji. If this suggestion gets significant interest and an artist is willing to assist, and we have enough funds, it will be considered.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

11 minutes ago, Naia Okami said:

While I like this suggestion a lot, it would be almost impossible to implement at this time. It would require the resources of an artist to create different natural color types of each emoji. If this suggestion gets significant interest and an artist is willing to assist, and we have enough funds, it will be considered.

If there is enough interest, I'd be willing to help out, or willing to lend a hand in creation/management.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Naia Okami said:

I'd be here to help as well, if there is enough interest. I'm very experienced when it comes to pixelart animations, so changing a few colours won't be an issue at all.

• Like 1

I can help recolor the non-animated ones. I have plenty of time for it, too.

I could help depending on if this gets approved, and when it would. I am experienced in digital animation and art, and usually take regular commissions. The thing is at the moment if I don't have my Wacom drawing tablet or my laptop, I'm not sure when I'll get it back. It seems everybody here is willing to help, and I think that is really awesome.