Quote Conteplation - πŸ’¬β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Here is how this works...post a quote, then the persona ahead of you analyzes its meaning and what they personally get from the quote, and they post another one! I'll startΒ :Tired:

Β 

"Caring won't keep the things you love safe. But if you don't care, if you're so hard at heart, you may find you have nothing left to protect..."Β  -Lusamine

1 minute ago, Kamoe said:

(Yes, in the title I spelled contemplation wrong)

Here is how this works...post a quote, then the persona ahead of you analyzes its meaning and what they personally get from the quote, and they post another one! I'll startΒ :Tired:

Β 

"Caring won't keep the things you love safe. But if you don't care, if you're so hard at heart, you may find you have nothing left to protect..."Β  -Lusamine

Β 

Β 

Edited by Kamoe
Typo

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

People want to feel valued, loved and respected.Β  Its a basic emotional need, not just for humans but for most living creatures.Β  So if you're too closed off and have no f**ks to give, you'll just end up pushing people away . . . even the people you care about.

Β 

"Life is like climbing straight up a vertical cliff.Β  You can't see very far ahead, and if you try to see the top before you get there, you'll fall"

(Just to clarify, literally speaking, you'd have to lean backwards to see the top of a cliff while you're climbing up it)

Edited by Curious Canine