Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Castellamare

International Starseed Network

Intl. Starseed Network

I'm not familiar with this site, but it has a lot of activity and content. It really is a network rather than an information hub, there are no articles.

Link originally shared by @Ember Juno , why don't you tell us about it? My request to join hasn't been filed yet.

Sorry, my request to join hasn't been filed yet either. I made for sure my introductory answers to their questions were deeply explained to be able to become a member.

I was having problems getting an email so I signed up again using another address. I was quickly approved after completing the introductory questions, which include why you think you are or are interested in starseeds, your path/religion (all are welcome), an about you, and thoughts on ETs.

It is a friendly community, but it's somewhat hard to maneuver as a new member. I only just now found a guide for new members, while looking for the number of members. There's almost 16,000, and it's active and there's a very active chat.

I'm sure I'll like it even more when I find where I fit in most.

I was having problems getting an email so I signed up again using another address. I was quickly approved after completing the introductory questions, which include why you think you are or are interested in starseeds, your path/religion (all are welcome), an about you, and thoughts on ETs.

It is a friendly community, but it's somewhat hard to maneuver as a new member. I only just now found a guide for new members, while looking for the number of members. There's almost 16,000, and it's active and there's a very active chat.

I'm sure I'll like it even more when I find where I fit in most.

I'll help u out. Would u like to chat there now?

--- Post updated ---

I'm on the ISN site now, looking for you.

That sounds like an interesting place, actually! I might make myself an account, one day!

people that have different beliefs and ideas always piques my interest cx

That sounds like an interesting place, actually! I might make myself an account, one day!

people that have different beliefs and ideas always piques my interest cx

Haha, we can explore together.

I admittedly have an aversion towards the label 'starseed' and what I have seen of the community, but it might be interesting to sign up and at least poke around a little. :)

I signed up on there about a year ago because I was invited by a member (apparently some of my descriptions of my home lined up with some of theirs), and I still could never quite feel home there. I guess that's the "curse" of studying religious studies: of course everyone may have whichever beliefs they wish to hold, but I despise it when people throw around existing categories and terms from various forms of spirituality and completely take them out of their original context, which sadly happens there quite often. (I sometimes need to just take a deep breath and stop myself from ranting when people say "that's Sanskrit/Tibetan for x" because most of the time, it sadly isn't...)

Apart from that, the people are very nice and welcoming there, as negativity is very much frowned upon in that community. They do have an interesting sense of community, especially in the way of trying to find other people that you are connected to on a spiritual level and building own groups based on, for instance, which star systems you think you come from, and so forth.

Huh... I wanted to join up just out of curiosity, since I'm quite interested in the beliefs of others, but. Well. To sign up you apparently have to answer a question, and I don't have a clue what the answer is. 

"What was sighted in Phoenix, Arizona?"

I got no clue. How am I supposed to know that? :c

Anyone here know? This is kinda driving me nuts, haha.

Also, did everyone else here get the same question? How are you supposed to know the answer to these things beforehand??

9 minutes ago, Charias said:

Huh... I wanted to join up just out of curiosity, since I'm quite interested in the beliefs of others, but. Well. To sign up you apparently have to answer a question, and I don't have a clue what the answer is. 

"What was sighted in Phoenix, Arizona?"

I got no clue. How am I supposed to know that? :c

Anyone here know? This is kinda driving me nuts, haha.

Also, did everyone else here get the same question? How are you supposed to know the answer to these things beforehand??

What a coincidence! I finally decided to sign up just last week!

Yeah, that question is incredibly annoying. It took me a good ten times or so of trial and error to get it right. They really aren't specific enough with it. The answer, as it turns out, is simply "ufo". That's it. No caps, as far as I'm aware.

Just a little heads up, though: they haven't added any new members since July 3rd. I'm not sure if just all the moderators have been exceptionally busy or something, but I've been waiting over a week to be approved. It's a little annoying, but you can still lurk while you're waiting I suppose.

Just now, TheSolitaryGray said:

What a coincidence! I finally decided to sign up just last week!

Yeah, that question is incredibly annoying. It took me a good ten times or so of trial and error to get it right. They really aren't specific enough with it. The answer, as it turns out, is simply "ufo". That's it. No caps, as far as I'm aware.

Just a little heads up, though: they haven't added any new members since July 3rd. I'm not sure if just all the moderators have been exceptionally busy or something, but I've been waiting over a week to be approved. It's a little annoying, but you can still lurk while you're waiting I suppose.

Ahh really? I put UFO. :P So close!

I don't mind waiting, really. I'm curious to talk to the folks there, but it's not like it's urgent or anything. It was just frustrating me that I couldn't figure out the answer to that darn question, haha!

Just now, Charias said:

Ahh really? I put UFO. :P So close!

I don't mind waiting, really. I'm curious to talk to the folks there, but it's not like it's urgent or anything. It was just frustrating me that I couldn't figure out the answer to that darn question, haha!

Lol, yeah, it took me a bit to get to that answer myself. I thought they wanted something more specific than that and, as @Shezep indicated, I initially tried to answer with "Phoenix Lights" and other variations such as that. Answering with a simple "ufo" was more out of frustration than anything. XD

Oh wow. I'm just greatly astonished at how quickly this website attracted a lot of interest. I have not been active on KM for a while, nor have I ventured that much into ISN. I merely opened a door but I didn't take enough time to walk through it. I know, everything doesn't get lighter on my shoulders when life itself throws too many responsibilities and opportunities at my use of free time (proof: my overflowing resume XD ). I just like to thank all of you for continuing your journeys from this point on and I hope all of your needs for more knowledge are satisfied. I'll let you all know later on how my experiences are like on ISN. TTYL

al.png