Choco Loco - 🎉​​​​​​​ Fun & Games - Kinmunity Jump to content

Do you like, white, milk, dark, or no chocolate at all?

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

For me, it's either white and sugar free (usually Torras from Spain) - or extra dark, that's 85% cocoa or more (Lindt 90% is just right).

Western Guardian Dragon

70% dark is my favorite.

Don't care for white much, or dark over 85%.

Milk is cool, though I sometimes get low-quality milk that tastes bland somehow.

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

I'm not very good at picking favourite foods... my simple animal mind just goes "FOOD, EAT FOOD" and that's about it. xD 

So yeah I'm not fussy! I like all the chocolate. All of it. Fancy chocolate is awesome, but I'll honestly eat cheap crappy chocolate too if someone offers me it. As for milk, white or dark, I love them all. Equally. They're all good in different ways!

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

I like bittersweet bakers chocolate. It is a guilty pleasure of me to buy a bar of baking chocolate under the guise of using it for real things, but then the second I get home it goes straight into my greedy little maw. I like all types of chocolates, but I do have a preference for dark.

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

I like most types of chocolate and originally my favorite was milk chocolate, but I love dark chocolate more. I prefer its richness.

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

I love all types of chocolates~ But just not with liquor in it, not of fan of bitterness like that coming into the mix of it ;w;

Current mood:ezgif-4-4169d3add80e.png.c87cd2a38a7a21e0e3156cf9dddac336.png

BTW: I love to combine chocolate with chilli. After a workout I usually make an extra dark chocolate blancmange and put chilli flakes and coffee in.

Yeah.. Imma crazee dragon :crazyderg::biggrinderg:

Western Guardian Dragon

Dark chocolate is the best in my opinion. It's the only chocolate I can really handle as my body doesn't like sweet things all too much, but besides that it tastes amazing. The darker, the better.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

I much prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate. I used to love white chocolate but lately I have to be in a certain mood to want to have it.

Veleno | Bombay Cat | Slytherin | British Columbian Wolf

Bliss | Phoenix | Sage Stella Anna Viviana | Sin Merlin | Cyra Rias | Ava | Raven

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to live within the hell of the abyss, but those who choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." -Dr. Samuel Loomis 

I can eat milk chocolate the most. White is great as a hot chocolate, but I find that it taste funny eating a whole bar (too buttery?..). Dark used to be my favorite and is still close to being my favorite. Once I distinguish the different grades of it that is.

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I like a variety. I think if I eat the same kind all the time it will lose some of its specialness. Truffles may be my favorite, and once at a chocolate festival I tasted a chocolate truffle with chili. It was awesome. My daughter didn't like hers so I had extra. @Amber chili in chocolate is definitely a valid choice if balanced well. If you like hot chocolate with cinnamon, a small hint of chili makes the cinnamon stronger. I love coca nibs, and chocolate covered espresso beans. I used to dump a spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder along with sugar into my coffee and that was good.

Milk and dark are both good. I enjoy white too, but not quite as much. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.