Kinmunity 2.0 is currently in open beta. The site isn't 100% complete and there may be some bugs to iron out, but the general public is invited to register and help test!

Sign in to follow this  
Naia Okami

Welcome to the open beta of Kinmunity 2.0

I soon noticed if you make a post you cannot seem to edit it

So how long has this been an existing community? this is my first time being at this place. I hope the community becomes a big one. 

On 10/28/2018 at 3:57 AM, Whitecoyote said:

So how long has this been an existing community? this is my first time being at this place. I hope the community becomes a big one. 

It was originally made in 2014 I think? I joined back in late 2015 but it went down this summer. This is the new site!

On 10/28/2018 at 9:57 AM, Whitecoyote said:

Well it started as Wulf Howl originally though I cannot remeber when that site first started since when I joined that site it was already full of members and activity. After Wulf Howl was done it came back as Kinmunity what would be 2014 before that went down and now restarted again as Kinmunity 2.0. So the community is here for a long of time but in different websites with also many different people. I guess I am one of the few here that is from the days it was still Wulf Howl. I know there are some more who were here from the days of Wulf Howl but I cannot say how many in total but I believe most are here from the time it was still Kinmunity or recently joined.

Edited by Oxalaia

3 hours ago, Oxalaia said:

Well it started as Wulf Howl originally though I cannot remeber when that site first started since when I joined that site it was already full of members and activity. After Wulf Howl was done it came back as Kinmunity what would be 2014 before that went down and now restarted again as Kinmunity 2.0. So the community is here for a long of time but in different websites with also many different people. I guess I am one of the few here that is from the days it was still Wulf Howl. I know there are some more who were here from the days of Wulf Howl but I cannot say how many in total but I believe most are here from the time it was still Kinmunity or recently joined.

I remember Wulf Howl days but I wasn't particularly active. If I remember correctly, 2011 or so? I believe later sometime in that year it showed up (which is the same year I became part of the communities).

Really stupid question: I was a member before July 2018 for several years, but I had to re-create my username to join just now. Is that how it was supposed to be? 

6 hours ago, elinox said:

Really stupid question: I was a member before July 2018 for several years, but I had to re-create my username to join just now. Is that how it was supposed to be? 

This is intended.