I FOUND THE GREYI WORKED WITH - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I FOUND THE GREYI WORKED WITH

ok i cant fucking type right now because im so fucking dbshdsajhdas

ok ok, i had this memory of looking out at the city standing on a balcony and i turn around and see this othr grey. we were lab partners or something BUT I FUCKING FOUND HIM IRL I AM SO HAPPY 

sorry for the caps and lack of grammar lmao i can hardly type at all vfvhfh i am dying

• Like 4

👽 your local alien grey ayy lmao 👽

Congratulations! It's always amazing to find someone you knew in a past life--it's such a... perfect feeling.

I am currently dating the Scourge from my Zonic the Zone Cop canon, and agh the connection to him again is wonderful.

• Like 1

I made a promise and I'm here to keep it.

small.png

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || 

Oh my, a lab partner, you say? Dear me, if I could recover any of my assistants I would be incredibly ecstatic. Oh, we would be able to study together once more! Then again, sadly someone remembering a lonely scientist such as myself--the chances are slim. Let alone anyone from The Organisation. Aside from Hallow, of course, but he's a sort of split from me, so I'm unsure if he counts.

Regardless, congratulations! I'm a man of science myself and would love to learn of your field of study--presumably humans, yes? 

• Like 1

I made a promise and I'm here to keep it.

small.png

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || 

9 hours ago, ArchieAce said:

Oh my, a lab partner, you say? Dear me, if I could recover any of my assistants I would be incredibly ecstatic. Oh, we would be able to study together once more! Then again, sadly someone remembering a lonely scientist such as myself--the chances are slim. Let alone anyone from The Organisation. Aside from Hallow, of course, but he's a sort of split from me, so I'm unsure if he counts.

Regardless, congratulations! I'm a man of science myself and would love to learn of your field of study--presumably humans, yes? 

I'm not 100% sure what field I studied in, I know for a fact it involves physics because in physics class I had a flashback to me doing these complicated maths formulas, equations etc. Not sure exactly what the equation was, I don't remember it and even if I saw it clearly in my memory, I don't remember how to speak my language so I couldn't translate it lmao, probably involves shit humans wouldn't have even thought of hehe. I have a feeling it may have involved biology though, I've always been fascinated with human biology ever since I was a young child. I've also been obsessed with space literally my entire life, my mum says she can trace it back to my infant months. 

👽 your local alien grey ayy lmao 👽