gingin

Who Likes Steven Universe?

I like Steven Universe. I'm not a crazy fan about it; just a person who enjoys the plot and lore. As for my favorite gem, I don't really have any. Peridot is one of my favorites but if you've noticed, she's progressively gotten shorter and smaller for some reason.

I like this show, though I haven't watched it in a while. The weird release schedule made it hard for me to follow, and next thing I knew I was two seasons behind. I'll get back to it eventually.

I do enjoy watching it, its one of the few shows on tv right now that isn't a plotless carttoon filled with meaningless crap; Steven Universe actually has a story to tell and stuff you can take away from it.  I currently don't have a favorite character, they're all ok, but I don't have any attachment to any of the known ones at this time.

~Nyht~

Oh goodness! I love SU! It's my favorite show and I cannot wait for May 8th! New Steven Bomb incoming!!!

I love SU. It has really unique characters and the storylines and character development are really deep and well thought out. At first I didn't think I would like it because it's so out of character for me, but I actually really got into it once I started watching it.

Oh, I love Steven Universe! Although I'm a few seasons behind. :sadwolf2: As for a favourite, I would have to say Amethyst. I can just sometimes relate to her and I've always adored her as a character. 

I wish I was still behind... keeping up with steven bombs leaves one with AWFUL cliff hangers!!! Ack!

Honestly I only originally got into it bc it was popular in my social circles. I felt left out not knowing what a gemsona was and who all the art was about. I drifted away from SU and the social groups, and returned like year+ later. Shared it with my current partner... She loves it, too!

Any cartoon with episodes/plots straight from the DBT mindfulness handbook is at the top of my list.

I used to be obsessed with the show but my interest in it has petered out a bit. I still have a very strong attachment to the characters in the show though! Specifically Pearl & Garnet, who are very important. Pearl is like, a character full of platonic affection from me, while I get motherly vibes from Garnet who I'd like to be looked after by. 

I like the show- heck, I used to think I was kin with Amethyst, but I think that was more or less from a false memory/memories in confusion to real memories.