Mirath

Favorite Advert(s)?

Okay, so we got your standard 'Favorite TV Show/Character/Theme Song'

But not one for TV adverts. Which made me wonder, because I certainly have my favorite one that always makes me chuckle.

[media]

[/media]

How about you guys? I can't be the only one who has this.

I like the Bud Light ad from the Super Bowl a few years ago, with the life size Pac-Man game. I actually got a job at the company that made the ad shortly after it aired. But they fired me in October, so I don't love it as much as I used to...

There's also this gem:

[media]

[/media] Edited by Guest

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=0;Adamar]I am not sure if this will qualify because it is a dub. But, Jaboody Dubs always manage to make me laugh the loudest at commercials. My favorite is [media]

[/media][/PLURALSYS]

I'm sure I have other favorites but off the top of my head. It's an older commercial from about 7 or 8 years ago.

[media]

[/media]
  • High Quality 1

Mostly, I just like any of the BBC America promos for Graham Norton. I can't find any recent ones, but if you get the channel (or are lucky enough to see the show on whichever BBC channel) they do a good job editing things so you get hilarious promos :D

Took me a while to decide, but my favorite is the oldest commercial I can remember. That one for Lipton, where these two guys are in the tea fields and one tells the other "You take the baby tea leaf and you pluck it." I was so young when it came out, but I remember it clear as day.