Personal/public profile folders - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content

The basic use of these folders would be to display your kintypes on your profile. And there could also possibly be a fourm to show off recently made profile folders. Of course these folders wouldn't have to be specifically for kintypes but I have a feeling that that's what they'd be used for most of the time

Guest MariaTheFictionkin
9 hours ago, Dusk Dragon boyo said:

The basic use of these folders would be to display your kintypes on your profile. And there could also possibly be a fourm to show off recently made profile folders. Of course these folders wouldn't have to be specifically for kintypes but I have a feeling that that's what they'd be used for most of the time

I want to say that there is a gallery here for that sort of thing. But, I wasn't too sure of what you meant.

User Albums can be used for this. 

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!