Welcome to the Salty Spittoon - ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Fun & Games - Kinmunity Jump to content

How toughย are ya?

ย 

Well? You think you're tough? How tough?ย 

ย 

(basically one player will talk about how tough they are, next will try to outdo them.

• Like 1

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!

I'm so tough I make french friesย while they are still in the dirt, I eat them dirty and drink straight from the fryer and cook them inside of my body.

Fur cold~Heart warm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic Wolf, Black Shuck, Harpy

Oh yeah?ย ย Well I'm so tough, I eat the sun for dinner every night, wash it down with acid, then spit it back out by morning!

Really? You weenies will never be tough until you can climb down a rope upside down while singing your country's national anthem during a volcano eruption carrying two magestic friggin deer to safety.

Edited by Dusk Dragon boyo
Auto correct did me dirty

I'm so tough NASA asked me to donate my hair so they can build their space elevator.ย 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.ย 

PFT

I'm so tough the bodybuilders come to my home to work out. The show Human Weapon was a knockoff of my work out DVD

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Yeah?

I'm so tough I'm a skinny person who knocked out Evander Holyfield in his prime. And I wasn't even born yet.

ร—
ร—