Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Kerguelen

Whatcha eatin?

39 posts in this topic

(What are you eating, written the way it actually sounds coming out of my mouth.)

I've got leftover sushi that no one around here finished. I hope I'll be okay eating 3-day old sushi, anyway. It seems okay.

That, and a bottle of Jarritos Mandarin. And a chocolate cupcake.

Think I'll have the last of the mashed potatoes from yesterday later.

Heh, sounds a lot like Gareth then, funny.

Right now, I'm real tempted to eat the rest of that Mississippi Mud Pie I got, but it's 4:30am

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=218;Gareth]Don't see ya complainin. Got some meat feast pizza layin bout, I'll ave that[/PLURALSYS]

Half an herb and cheese quesadilla. My basil is growing! I'm so proud. :)

I'm not eating anything right now, but I'd like to be eating some boneless chicken with ranch, or chicken and pepperoni pizza with ranch...

A peanut snack bar thing from Costco, hopefully to be soon followed up by a real meal. Because obviously I eat lunch at 10 AM my time. As a homeschooler who doesn't have to be at school at the crack of dawn and thus SUPPOSEDLY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP IN AS LONG AS I WANT. *yells in the general direction of my mother*

Last thing I ate was a huge bowl of porridge with enough sugar and chocolate sauce to negate the... porridgyness.

That's literally what my dinner was today.

Here we see a fine example of a human being eating a healthy, balanced diet. Round of applause, everyone.

I just finish a grilled cheese sandwich with a bowl of tomato soup, haha. Pepper Jack cheese is the best way to go!

I'm currently having crackers topped with slices of brie and dandelion leaves.

It's surprisingly good.

I just finished eating "Texas Caviar." It's a mix of various kinds of beans with bell peppers, mangoes, and a lot of vinegar. Probably other things, but I wouldn't know what all is in it. It's pretty good on chips, even though I don't like bell peppers.

I ate chicken sandwiches and tacos. I'm probably going to make cookies here in a bit, and then I'll be eating cookies.

A bread with mushrooms and an other one with Nutella. ^^

Salt and vinegar chips (healthy breakfast I know) and some strawberry tea <3

A banana, a half quesadilla, and tea for breakfast. 

Ramen noodles with both chicken and beef flavoring mixed together. Honestly, it is a really good mix.

Right now?
Just snackin' on some Rold Gold Pretzel sticks c:

I just had some of those baked crispy pea things. They were tomato basil flavored! 

I just made some killer stir fry. It contained long noodles, those tiny corn-on-the-cob things, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, peanuts, and mushrooms. Skilleted it up with Kikkoman Stir Fry Sauce, peanut butter, and a small amount of salt.

Currently I'm eating some coconut greek yogurt! It's really really good. 

My homework. (No I'm not a dog-kin but there is so much it's probably enough to end world hunger) (No I am not really eating it but I thought this would be funny) (I was wrong)

2 hours ago, Josh said:

My homework. (No I'm not a dog-kin but there is so much it's probably enough to end world hunger) (No I am not really eating it but I thought this would be funny) (I was wrong)

X.D.

Meat balls with tsatsiki sauce and greek salad. Nothing special at all.

I've got one of my favorite meals in front of me right now: broiled salmon with avocado sauce and a buttery sweet potato on the side!

Got to make it right after I wished for some salmon. Hmm, I won a drawing after wishing openly for good luck. I sure could use a trip to Colombia right now... ;)

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Kerguelen said:

I've got one of my favorite meals in front of me right now: broiled salmon with avocado sauce and a buttery sweet potato on the side!

Got to make it right after I wished for some salmon. Hmm, I won a drawing after wishing openly for good luck. I sure could use a trip to Colombia right now... ;)

image.jpeg

My mouth is watering...you're an avian right?

Edited by Half-Moon