Kerguelen

Whatcha eatin?

Decided to start up on my diet again, so... breakfast today was a chocolate milkshake. I mean, it's not actually that bad, this whole diet thing. I can totally deal with having milkshakes for every meal. Well, except dinner. C'mon kid, don't exaggerate. Dinner saves my life tbh. Being able to eat real food... *drools*

Now you've just gotta stick with it! Just think of how great it'll be to be able to run without feeling like you're gonna die. It'll be awesome. :D

At first I thought a milkshake diet sounded awesome, but realistically, not having solid food would make me really grumpy. Best of luck!

Chicken and rice for me. Doesn't sound the most exciting but it's pretty good!

22 hours ago, Charias said:

Decided to start up on my diet again, so... breakfast today was a chocolate milkshake. I mean, it's not actually that bad, this whole diet thing. I can totally deal with having milkshakes for every meal. Well, except dinner. C'mon kid, don't exaggerate. Dinner saves my life tbh. Being able to eat real food... *drools*

Now you've just gotta stick with it! Just think of how great it'll be to be able to run without feeling like you're gonna die. It'll be awesome. :D

Ugh, I feel. I don't like to assume, but going by the "able to run without feeling like you're gonna die." thing, chances are you also have gastroparesis, or something similar.

I've been able to quit the shakes a month or two ago, and even was on a nasal feeding tube for a while. It's awful. And the shakes are nice enough, especially if you can still eat solids for dinner. I hope it treats you well, and good luck ^^

18 minutes ago, Cecilia-mermaid said:

Ugh, I feel. I don't like to assume, but going by the "able to run without feeling like you're gonna die." thing, chances are you also have gastroparesis, or something similar.

I've been able to quit the shakes a month or two ago, and even was on a nasal feeding tube for a while. It's awful. And the shakes are nice enough, especially if you can still eat solids for dinner. I hope it treats you well, and good luck ^^

Nah, for me it's plain old obesity. It's self-inflicted, I guess. I'm a comfort eater, and I have depression - add those two together and you've got a recipe for disaster. D:

I'd never heard of gastroparesis before, so I had to go look it up... it doesn't sound very pleasant. :c But I agree, the shakes are actually pretty nice, especially if you can get hold of a couple of different flavours so it doesn't get boring! I just had a chocolate one for my breakfast, because chocolate = life haha. And thank you!

Just a snack of (coloured sugar) cookies and a cup of earl grey tea. earl grey is the best tea there is and no one can tell me otherwise

I hate it when half of my oreo breaks off and falls into the milk >:( Only to leave a soggy oreo piece at the end for me to find later.

I just finished two bowls of spaghetti. I've been hungry.

Also, the forum keeps freaking me out, because if this thread is responded to, I see in the sidebar "Recent Posts: Whatcha eatin? by Kerguelen" and I keep thinking it means I posted in here...when I wasn't here.

Coconut chips, beef jerky, and ginger ale. Clearly a shining beacon of good dietary practices.

Currently a breakfast consisting of the usuals- bacon, eggs and coffee while sitting outside before it becomes too hot. 

My last kill

EDIT: Just kidding, I was eating Pop-Tarts..

S'mores flavour. Don't judge me.

Edited by Silger
edit

Cheddar brats with fried carrots & cabbage. I think this is the first time I've cooked something and actually been really happy with it. :wigglewolf:Carrots and cabbage now go with everything.

Oh my GOD, I made the chicken recipe again, but added stuff. Oh, it's so good.

• Cut up four chicken breasts into strips. Grill them in a skillet with a thin coating of vegetable oil, salt, garlic, and rosemary until they're all white.
  • Pull apart the chicken strips into tiny shredded pieces.
  • Mix in a pot: 1.5 cup lemon juice, 1 can coconut milk, as much chili paste as you like, 6 chopped green onions (count the bulbs at the bottom), a drizzle of soy sauce. Mix thoroughly with chicken. Let sit for two hours in the fridge.
  • Dice half a cucumber and throw in the fresh chunks once the chicken is ready.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kerguelen said:

I just ate two gigantic burgers and a salad.

How in the hell did I do that? I usually can only eat one burger, at most.

DAT BURB METABOLISM KICKIN' IN! Admittedly, I'm like a bottomless pit.

Edited by Nøkken
  • Like 1