Have any good things happen that you'd like to rave about? Then do feel free to share them here!

My musician friend is considering doing Music Lessons! Depending upon the price, I may consider becoming a student. XD (Also, though not thread-topic-related, the guy managed to scare me by responding to the shared post with multiple smile emojis. Just thought people would like a quick chuckle from that prospect.)

Edited by Guest
  • High Quality 1

I'm working on building a Wonderland with/for Felix. So far it's pretty simple, but I can focus on it pretty well now. :)

• High Quality 1

Going to see the dress rehearsal for a musical I did Audio work and wiring for tonight, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". I'm quite excited! This is my first show block this year I haven't been a part of the running crew. In December I was backstage as a Costumer for Shrek The Musical and in February I operated the lighting for Floyd Collins The Musical, so this is a nice change. I get to sit back and watch my program-mates run the show for once, knowing my work on it is done.

• High Quality 1

Found somewhat a way to get my headmates active and communicating, despite the fact out physical body is too fragile to do such heavy rennovations. X.x

Maybe something with some stress or mundane thing proves helpful in this case.

*Victory Fanfare*

Just ordered the small tail end of the Trap Team Skylanders roster I was missing! Who knew those guys can be a pain to find at a decent and not overly "collector's" priced?

Anywho, that's one more set of Skylanders down!

I found two dollars on the ground today! No one seemed to be looking for it, so I snatched it up.

Doesn't sound like much, but it's still free money.