Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

alderkin

Emote Suggestions!

Just a few emotes we think would be a nice addition to the current lineup on the site ^u^

• Blushing wolf with smile (for when you feel flattered or humbled)
  • Blushing wolf without smile (for when you just feel embarassed)
  • Wolf licking lips

And also a suggestion for an edit to the :wtfwolf: wolf: The head should be tilted a bit since canines tilt their heads when they're confused or interested in something.

--Alder & Elliot

I could have sworn we used to have one! XD

How do you get that? I don't see it in the emotes list...

--Alder

@alderkin If you click the emotes button, then click "Categories --> Wolves" to load the wolves emotes again, it opens up a larger scroll box!

So it's a little hidden; my suggestion would be making all of them easier to find.

Are there plans to bring back the non-wolf ones?

Non-wolf ones would be nice. I'd imagine most of the 'prey' species here are hesitant to use wolf-emoties. If the rest aren't coming back, then I'll continue to rely on the standard and original versions ;-) :-) :-| :-( as well as some in my gif-image library KSwj9z.gif

EXUyoH.gif

I think the same. Not everyone is awolf. I'm a serval, and I feel uncomfortable using a wolf emoticon.