Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Celestial Discover

Reaction Images for Kin/System Daily Life

33 posts in this topic

Exactly as it says on the tin, just a place to add images with explanation captions involving daily life as a Kin, System, or both. XD Can be comedic, sad, happy, ranty, angry, or any other emotional nature that you'd like to use... *If that made no sense, that's because we're studying Na'vi at the moment, so switching between both English and Na'vi will be quite a jarring thing for a while. RIP

Anywho.

Because I'm the one who started this...

Me whenever I, Arc, or Krancase come up with an idea suddenly (as depicted by one Terekakushi Parka Blue Module'd KAITO):

591691d12e1e2_WhatevaIhaveanIdea(KAITO).png.5702eb61db437cfa90fcf7f4fceac1db.png

Posted (edited)

Daily struggle after a disconnect, when I realise what I have done...Thank goodness for electrical tape!

f0a54f207be590465745641dddf09278.jpg

Edited by Lepus Europaeus
More details

When you're co-conscious and watching the one in front act out of character but you can't switch in and save their ass

facepalm.gif?w=374&h=211

When you're the one in front acting out of character and you know it but nobody can switch in to save your ass

-M20S6.gif

--Alder

When you've been having terrible shifts all day, but can't show it in front of everyone, but then you get to leave

83360467.gif

When everybody in the Specular system is mindspeaking all at once and I'm trying to talk to somebody.

tenor.gif.0e39d60a021847c7cd630e6fd514435c.gif

When my inanimate-machine-mental-shifts stop me mid sentence. 

tumblr_lavrfsPVM01qe91wdo1_500.gif

When I see someone complain, in front of me, about how all otherkin are "cool things like dragons and wolves and tigers" and never "lowly animals like pelicans or seagulls or rats"

86165e9ac6add0eb7207f3905a5762af.gif

And on that same note, anti-fictionkin all be like "Why are fictionkin always cartoon/anime characters??" and I'm just.

giphy.gif 

--Alder

Posted (edited)

When you suddenly feel phantom pain EVERYWHERE, and it feels more like either you've had a bomb dropped on you or been attacked with a Black Hole (*didn't have a decent image from Blinx or Blinx 2 that would work for this... RIP EDIT: Made and replaced!):

591894abe133c_Blinx2Bomb.gif.5083d0524eb77d2889a862ebdf2b1de9.gif

Edited by Celestial Discover
Made Blinx 2 Gif and replaced image with it

That moment when your in the backseat of a car, disconnects and can't grasp what's going on

startrekcat.gif

Getting a Double-whammy Multiple-phantom-limb shift when you're one with multiple kintypes**:

valant-damage.gif.e4aecd17ca54eabda985fbf15a82d76a.gif

When mid-conversation with the rest of the system and someone barges in suddenly:

5919336ba8295_RunAwayJumpsOutWindow(UnknownAnime).gif.963c42ce9fb802c6b988be1d35c89ff6.gif

** (Was gonna use a "result of trying to make Ouendan crew do EBA things" gif for this one, but... Yeah, too much nightmare fuel there for most folks. >__>)

Me: My fictionkin is part of my identity, sure, but it's not ~literally me~ because I know I'm not them, I'm them but I'm also who I am in this life too--

Tumblr post: drags my fictionkin for legit reasons supported by actual examples from the show

Me:

tenor.gif

--Alder

When physical body's stomach is growling, and you have food in the room... However you forgot about it until now and who from the system decided to bring it in here...

5919f6451a231_Dafuq(SonicWreck-itRalph).jpg.1ad92a77532527418223bdc8d3aecacd.jpg

When one of the system members has a different opinion than another.

Image result for screaming meme

Being in a mental shift vs not being in one.

Image result for elf thranduil gif Image result for elf thranduil gif

When you're deep in thought/system conversation, and either something brushes up against your physical body lightly or someone suddenly appears in your collective peripheral vision:

3u09xP1.png

When system member is right about everything, everyday, all the time....

591b554849baa_Wwwtulpainfothepracticeofmaking_59e7e6cda94048c29789657d0fe17cad.jpg.5019a94a39eeb7cf9d31ce9a1dbd6c46.jpg

When the Negative Alter tries to talk shit:

giphy.gif

--Alder

Posted (edited)

When people on other otherkin sites strongly dislike me, want me to go away and/or voice about it on tumblr...

tumblr_m913o3BKsn1qbq6zko1_500.gif

Edited by Fieron

When someone stands too close in front of me on one of those strong I-feel-like-a-giant-box days:

Massimo-DAlema.jpg

When you're dysphoric and feeling a bit hopeless, then that lovely Pokemon battle instinct kicks in.

Me tbh.png

That moment when someone is way to close and wants to get to know you and it triggers a disconnect
giphy.gif

[Sportacus start] When you can feel the Core becoming extremely shy and anxious to the point where they all but recede to the back of the headspace....

PqJdkQv.gif

[Sportacus End]

When you're the one who's mostly receding back because of extreme anxiety (both social and otherwise unable to note):

eWoCm62.png

[Arc Start] When You or another headmate have to Swoop in via fronting while listening to music to save the core's rearend from extreme embarrassment...

qlDMIum.gif

[Arc End]