alderkin

What kind of loot would you drop?

Saw this on Fictionkin.com and wanted to port it over to here! Basically, the rules are that you look at the previous poster and make up a piece of RPG-esque loot that they would drop if they were defeated in battle. :wigglewolf:

Since this is the first post, I'll start by picking @AppyHeart!

Iron Horseshoe

An old but sturdy horseshoe. Equip it on yourself for +2 in Luck and extra protection from wily fairies! It's also magically rigged to fly towards any large nails sticking up out of the ground, so it's banned from official horseshoes tournaments.

--Alder

Edited by alderkin
  • High Quality 1

A guitar pick:(+3 to charisma)

A packet of sketching paper: distracts enemies for up to 20 seconds

A computer: infinite but biased and flawed knowledge

• High Quality 1

A Calculator That Can Only Divide By Zero: It's an alien device disguised as a cheap calculator that was stolen from Area 51 a few months ago. Too bad the crappy dollar-store panels can't sense any light, because if it worked it would be powerful enough to open wormholes to other dimensions.

--Alder

• High Quality 1

Potion of speculation: drinking this allows you to think, and makes predicting your apponants attacks easy. Haste and dodging increased by %40 

A wooden sword. It's a horrible weapon and breaks easily. So don't use it for that. However, it gives a temporary boost to dexterity and mana when you swing it around. The effect builds slowly over time. Practice every day! 

Ingredients, mostly:

Cormorant feathers. Usable for temporary flight, or if we're adhering to myth, to ease childbirth.

Fish oil. Bonus to swim speed and fishing level.

Small dead fish. Vendor junk.

edit: I screwed up. Above me: lemons and a lance. The lemons can be made into lemonade, or lemon grenades.

Edited by Kerguelen

A wearable item, a pair of cat ears. May come in a random color, or maybe just black/deep brown. 

Probably counts as headgear too, +10 stealth. 

Amulet of fantasy: Fading you partly into the fantasy realm making you a part of both reality and fantasy realms +50 luck in games/quests, -50 luck in real life.

I'd probably drop these items- a horseshoe, an ink dipped pen and a journal. I'm thinking of skyrim and reading through books. That should be entertaining. I need to play that again. I drop useless items but the journal has plenty of interesting things in it.