Kinmunity 2.0 is currently in open beta. The site isn't 100% complete and there may be some bugs to iron out, but the general public is invited to register and help test!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest OutsiderWillingToDiscuss

Are there any amongst you that are 'upper-echelon' kin?

Question

Guest OutsiderWillingToDiscuss

I've a couple friends that are some 'upper-echelon' kin, but we never really talk about it.

One of them, i've forgotten the name of it, is like... (X/Chimera)=(Dragon/Human). Does that make sense? Said creature may or may not have been the ancestor species to the other non-mundane creatures, they've been kind of unclear on that.

One is a Fire Elemental, pretty straight forward, but they're more along the lines of the embodiment of the hearth than a raging flame.

The last one whose kin I can remember is a Time Keeper, which they describe as one of an innumerable corps of pseudo elemental beings that just make sure time stays on course.

Do I have lottery luck or are these types of kin more common than not?

1 answer to this question

Hello,

"Dragon" is a pretty common kintype, and I've personally encountered people who identify as various types of dragons. I'm not sure about fire elemental / time keeper as your friend discusses it. I would hope that they're not claiming to have special powers or abilities that their kintypes do, as you probably are aware that would be impossible. 

I personally am a wolf therian. I've found that wolves, dragons, demons, etc tend to be abundant on otherkin-related websites.

Sign in to follow this