Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Starborn

implemented
Search by Kintype

I'm not sure if this is already possible and I just haven't figured it out yet (I'm new to this forum and it's been a while since I've been on any forum, so I'm still getting the hang of things), but I think it would be useful to be able to search members by what their primary kintype/identity is.

I would love to be able to find other alien-identifying people, but have found myself having to search tiresomely through the members list - something that has been utterly fruitless without much success.

If this is already an option on this site, I apologize.

I'm not a mod nor am I trying to act like one, but you can. Go to the members, just under the top bar you should be able to click on search members and when you scroll through the page you should see a drop down box for kintype.

I'm not a mod nor am I trying to act like one, but you can. Go to the members, just under the top bar you should be able to click on search members and when you scroll through the page you should see a drop down box for kintype.

Ah, excellent, thank you!!

My apologies, then, to the mods and admins for my unnecessary post. Please feel free to delete it. :)