StarrySummerNight

Wolves Of The Beyond (Spoiler Alert)

So I read the whole series not too long ago and I just wanted to see if anyone here had read it. 

I liked the series but around the 4th book and beyond it felt like the interns took over writing the book and threw a bunch of weird stuff in there. Like the earthquake/glacier came out of no where. The moth thing was weird. I just kinda finished the book like, "Okayyy..". But it was still a good series though I thought. 

That's the one that was linked to the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series right? I remember some of it, but it didn't leave too much of an impression on me. Just... Magic awoo eyes.

I much preferred the Ga'Hoole series to the Wolves Of The Beyond. It seemed more developed as a whole, even when they went into the history of things with the (I wanna say hagravens but I know that's Skyrim...? bad magic birds) it felt more like a high-fantasy adventure instead of the weirdly muddled magic of the awoos.

On a completely different note to what you asked, can I ask, what all are you into as far as books go? There's a few great series I know that are exceedingly nerdy please forgive me on that count that I could recommend, which yes I know isn't at all what you were asking about but that I really like to share and spread because they're good imo.