love the Switch got it when it came out :3 Zelda is okay but mostly been playing Lego City and Mario Kart 8 

• High Quality 1

I love the Switch, and I LOOOOOOVE Zelda. I've also spent a fair while playing ARMS. Anyone else try that one?

BotW is probably my 2nd favorite Zelda game. Been playing a lot of Mario Kart on my breaks at work lately. Other than those I just have Snipperclips (it came with the system in a bundle) which is fun for some multiplayer nonsense.

• High Quality 1

What's your first favorite Zelda game, @Thunderwing? Mine is either BotW or OoT but basically I love the entire series. It's easily my favorite pop culture franchise.

Majora's Mask, hands down. I love symbolism in general, I've got a soft spot for time travel after growing up on Doctor Who (and Warcraft, now that I think about it), I love the magic music (although that's present in OoT as well as several other games now) and I really liked transforming into the different forms. The time limit made it feel challenging when I was a kid, and I love it no matter how many times I play it through. Mostly, though, I have a sort of morbid fascination with it. There are lots of themes around death, grief, and acceptance which, for whatever reason, really appeal to me.

18 hours ago, Gryff said:

but basically I love the entire series.

I'm pretty much the same. Zelda has fantastic gameplay as well as storytelling.

Edited by Thunderwing
Quoted Entire Post, Oops

I also really enjoy majora's mask and ocarina of time.                              Those were the first Zelda games I've ever played. :3