Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Dayforsiel

Sandbox Games?

Thoughts on games like Minecraft and Terraria?

If anyone has a PS3 and is in need of a gaming buddy for either of these, let me know!

I like Terraria more than I ever liked Minecraft. Terraria seemed to have a story, a reason to keep on keeping on, whereas Minecraft was... Just vaguely eh, do the thing, punch a tree. I liked the enemy variety and crafting in Terraria better as well, and am EVEN MORE HYPED for Starbound (which is like Terraria in SPACE!). I'll... get it eventually...

Anyway, Spacebound seems like it's gonna be No Man's Sky but Not Awful, once I get around to trying it. 

I don't play a lot of those games exactly, but I do like open world games. Breath of the Wild is a good example.

I spent many many hours in Arc last winter. Most of it was cursing the stupidity of my raptor pets, some of which thought they could fly, over cliffs. 

I usually have good interest in many sandbox games. Terraria is very fun, solo or with people. The story aspect of it is wonderful, and keeps me going. Minecraft I liked, but only solo, because it's so versatile with what you can do. Starbound is Terraria on steroids, it's amazingly complex, and extremely fun with or without people. Ark is brilliantly done, and I still play it with or without my brothers, as there's nothing quite like surviving dinosaurs. Then there's Garrys Mod. Oh, Gmod, how many hours of my life have you stolen away from me? Whether it's making antlions play soccer, or the "crash room", or playing battleship. Also, Kebal Space Program. Who doesn't like building hideously complex spaceships and trying to get them to fly? I sure do! And hitting the Mun is A LOT harder than it looks.

Anyway, game rant over. XD I wish I could play on ps3 with you, but I don't have those for ps3, only pc.