Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Raijun

The Funny Pictures/Videos thread.

A thread to post your funny images or videos.

Rules of the thread:

• If you have to post a link to something, describe what you're linking to before you link it. It's just polite. People are occasionally less inclined to bother clicking on a link if there's no visible reason or incentive to click on it.
  • Videos as a link are cool and all, but videos (Still with a text description!) in the youtube tags are just awesomely considerate.
  • Posts with only text in them are boring. Try to find something funny and post it if you don't already have something funny, and are just replying.
  • No auto-playing videos, please. It's incredibly annoying.
  • Try to observe the general guidelines of the forum, particularly list item #2.
  • Keep it at least 95% safe for work. No lude images obviously, and at least try to keep the swearing to an absolute minimum, just for consistency's sake.
  • Comments are allowed and encouraged on your own images, (Obviously) though the focus should be on the media you're posting.
  • Please try not to double post if you can help it. If the topic is a week old, sure, bump it. If you're posting with similar content, please just keep it to one post.
  • Don't judge the humor of other peoples' videos or images linked. Just be glad they care enough to share it. If you don't like it, just don't comment on it. However.....
  • .... people get bored of the same type of thing over and over again. Internal memes aren't that fun if not that many people understand them.
  • If the image is more than 1 Megabyte or so in size, please link it instead of displaying it as an image.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

First image.

7d92b134a4bb209e9609fa738ca48fab.gif

I have no idea what's going on here,

2cc53746245dce33900719fab2927946.gif

This looks like something I would do.

b0053da0f0b358ed8bf54a23a2e28d70.jpg

16c324ffaa003740e8558ca366ff9d15.jpg

This is Diego and I playing around as we ended our lesson :3

[media]

[/media]

Diego with his new dashing Hay Hat™!

1389037542363.jpg

M'lady....

Diego with his new dashing Hay Hat™!

1389037542363.jpg

M'lady....

OMG HAHAHA This made my night. You win the internet XD

I am laughing. Hysterically. Metaphorically actually, but it counts.

[media]

[/media]

This has been something I've watched over and over and over again while traveling...always brings a smile to my face. This is old footage of Orson Welles attempting a sober take for a champagne commercial...and failing miserably, yet hilariously.

[media]

[/media]

This guy does Christopher Walken, better than Christopher Walken... :)

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

Lower the volume for this next one!

[media]

[/media]

[media]
[/media]

Lower the volume for this next one!

[media]

[/media]

Okay. The first one has me wondering why in the world are older people trying to sing songs like that. They need songs that they're dressed for, like choir music but then again, they might not be able to do that too well either xD

The second one had me laughing hysterically

~Jessie

I saw the resurrection of the #JustKinmunityThings and I thought having a non-specific gif thread would be fun!

Ofc follow the rules with your gifs. Nothing pervy.

16_-_1.gif

I decided since I made a gif thread I may aswell make a picture thread right? Just follow kinmunitys rules of course.

12795289_10154138019279674_1595021902265102749_n.jpg