Smoke Jaguar

Favorite game console

Mirath    304

I have to say my PS3 (closely followed, by 4, then 2, then 1)l due to the use of the sixaxis controller in a lot of games, which wasn't a thing when I had a PS2.

• High Quality 2

Neve VR52    244

My favorite has to be the Xbox 360. I love the 64 from my childhood, but the controllers are painful. XD

Seriously, though, it's like the 360 controller was made for my hands.

Thunderwing    17
6 hours ago, Neve VR52 said:

I love the 64 from my childhood, but the controllers are painful. XD

Seriously, though, it's like the 360 controller was made for my hands.

Are you telling me that you don't have the third arm Nintendo expected you to!?

Mine is probably the Switch... I prefer handheld, since I can take it with me (and because, growing up, it meant I didn't have to share :winkwolf:) so the Switch is pretty much everything I could possibly want out of a console.

Gryff    433

Looking at just the console itself, and excluding the games, I guess I'd have to go with the Switch; I really like its hybrid functionality. If we're considering games too, it's a little bit harder. Given their ability to play older games too, the PS3 and Wii U would probably be my ideals.

xXUpRawrXx    11

I love XBOX 360 or Wii controllers. Always found them easier to use. They also had the games I've been most interested in lately.

Edited by xXUpRawrXx

Nocturnis    5

The gameboy, Snes and PS1/2 are those i spend most of my childhood and early teens playing. So those are big favourites of mine.

My current favourite at the moment though is the Xbox 360/one. Some PC gaming doesn't go amiss either..