Obsidian

More variety for rank titles?

Obsidian    5

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I thought it might be cool if members had the option to choose a category set for their rank titles to better fit their kintype, instead of using the Wrym titles for everyone. Maybe have an option in the profile to select from a variety of rank title tiers, so that there's still some consistency in the levels, but a different title to portray them.

I'm not sure if this forum platform allows for that kind of choice, but I wanted to put that suggestion out there anyway.

Mirath    304

As I mentioned to your last post, currently the titles are from the post counts (I believe). There used to be a Custom Title Potion in the KinShop, but I don't believe it was cheap.

It would be nice to see it back though.

Obsidian    5
Just now, Mirath said:

As I mentioned to your last post, currently the titles are from the post counts (I believe). There used to be a Custom Title Potion in the KinShop, but I don't believe it was cheap.

It would be nice to see it back though.

Just noticed that haha. I just wanted to make a separate thread for the suggestion as I originally intended to ;)

And I don't even necessarily mean for a totally custom title option, though that would be nice to see back. That being said and now knowing that used to be an option, I'm thinking the forum software may not support what I'm suggesting anyway *shrug*