Wolf Daughter

Therian Wiki and Otherkin Wiki

Otherkin Wiki

It looks like this Wiki was started on April 25, 2008. There is currently an Admin, but the Wiki is lacking in articles and correct information. While this is a lesser known and less often visited resource, it may still be worthwhile to update it if anyone has the time to contribute.

Therian Wiki

The Therian Wiki was created in May 2009 by Sherlawk Dragon. By 2013 the Wiki had been abandoned. Last year, my mate and I began to reverse years of spam, vandalism, and incorrect information. We put in an adoption request and were granted administration status. We've been hard at work collecting links to archived sites and piecing together the history of the Therianthropy community. It's a work in progress, but I hope that you can find information there that you may not have known. 

The Therian Wiki also has many articles that are incomplete. I’m slowly adding information and trying to improve the Wiki in my spare time, but it’s a big project. If you are a knowledgeable Therian and/or Otherkin who would like to contribute, please make an account and read the policies before getting started. Also please fill in some information on your profile so that I can get to know those who are helping. Thank you.