Not enough mood indicators - 💡 ​​​Suggestion Box - Kinmunity Jump to content

Not enough mood indicators

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to use the mood indicator and there just weren't any that quite fit.

We really need more options on there, such a melancholy, or it's sunnier counterpart, contentment.

There's probably a ton of others that would be worth adding by I can't really think of them off the top of my head

• Like 2

I agree with you. I'm sure there's an easily accessible list of moods just by searching on Google, but I've had trouble finding a mood that fits me as well. Off the top of my head, I'm currently more "bored" than "unimpressed."

I am also missing a mood that says "neutral" not good, not bad, or meeh just neutral. It is something I feel the most beside "meeh", "tired" and "hungry".

The rest just don't fit.

Would someone be interested in contributing some mood graphics? I would love to add more!

• Like 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!