Congrats! I have a kintype-related tattoo, too! (The Neve logo in black lines on the underside of my forearm with an "=" symbol above it to symbolize equality of all souls.)

• Like 1

I'd love to get a cormorant on my upper back.

Except I wouldn't love to, because I don't want to get a tattoo...

But if I did that would totally be it.

• Like 1

I also have a 'kin related tattoo: a howling wolf silhouette with a night scene inside it on my right ankle. 

It's just as spiritual as it is otherkin related; I have my personal holy symbol/halo tattoo'd on my sternum. Almost all of my body mod ideas are kin/identity/spirituality related...

Dayum @Helena Sheibler Do a show off! I want to see so many of those tatts!! So cool!

If I could get a tatt paid for but had to go RIGHT NOW and allow artistic license.... I'd do it. Crystal lotus/heartagram around the sternum OR matching angel/lion and angel/opossum motifs on the tops of my feet. (Why oh why do I want that pain...)

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 9:57 PM, Opossumblossum said:

It's just as spiritual as it is otherkin related; I have my personal holy symbol/halo tattoo'd on my sternum. Almost all of my body mod ideas are kin/identity/spirituality related...

Dayum @Helena Sheibler Do a show off! I want to see so many of those tatts!! So cool!

If I could get a tatt paid for but had to go RIGHT NOW and allow artistic license.... I'd do it. Crystal lotus/heartagram around the sternum OR matching angel/lion and angel/opossum motifs on the tops of my feet. (Why oh why do I want that pain...)

Avoid tattooing your feet and hands, they don't heal well.  🎃

1 hour ago, Helena Sheibler said:

Avoid tattooing your feet and hands, they don't heal well.  🎃

Actually, it's more the fact that your hands and feet (particularly the soles and palms) are simply worn down more from normal wear and tear so getting tattoos there will mean they fade much faster. Some tattoo artists won't do them there for that reason. 

I plan to get a few tattoos but have to be careful since I plan to go into the army after high school. My girlfriend is letting me design her first tattoo though so I'm excited about that!