Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Spiritual Hunters

Daily Thought

702 posts in this topic

We see these on almost every site we're a part of and since it hasn't been posting yet, we get to do the honor!

Post your random thoughts of the day!

Today, we're going to try our hand at a new batch of gumbo. The other one came out good but I'm sure we can do better!

~Jessie

Yeah I got one, why is everyone an egg according to their profile? Mammals don't come from eggs. Maybe that annoys me more than it should...

Yeah I got one, why is everyone an egg according to their profile? Mammals don't come from eggs. Maybe that annoys me more than it should...

Honestly, the egg thing made me think of one of my datemates friends who always calls everyone eggs.

Honestly, the egg thing made me think of one of my datemates friends who always calls everyone eggs.

After thinking way to hard about this, I figured "egg" is better than "fetus"... You wouldn't happen to have a datemate who calls someone that, right?

I'm not a huge of the egg title either. I probably would rather something like pup or kit or something.

The gumbo turned out great! I can't wait to share it with our coworkers!

~Jessie

Mildly disturbed as to being referred to as a fetus.....or an encased fetus. o_O

Great thoughts before going to bed, let's think about undeveloped cells. Ugh.

On another note. Classes start up again tomorrow and mother nature has decided it will be -39℃.....yayyy.....(〒︿〒)

Mildly disturbed as to being referred to as a fetus.....or an encased fetus. o_O

Great thoughts before going to bed, let's think about undeveloped cells. Ugh.

On another note. Classes start up again tomorrow and mother nature has decided it will be -39℃.....yayyy.....(〒︿〒)

A wise woman once said "The cold never bothered me anyways"

A wise woman once said "The cold never bothered me anyways"

Everyone in that movie looked a lot warmer than I will feel tomorrow lol

Even with my fleece under clothes. :(

Somehow still awake. Time to eat food and then shuffle to bed. It's so cold outside.. I need a bunch of blankets!

I got a fuzzy comforter set for Christmas. It keeps us nice and warm but also makes us not want to get out of bed. Like today. I want to go back to sleep please.

~At'Ka

It's 3:52 AM, why can't I sleep? Oh well, I guess I'll find stuff to add to the site.

It's 3:52 AM, why can't I sleep? Oh well, I guess I'll find stuff to add to the site.

Sleeps over rated, at least that's what I tell myself when I've been up all night and have to go into class. I hope you didn't have to be up for something important this morning lol.

I don't mind being an egg again, gives me something to crack out of! Or maybe I'll just go make an omelette.... :D

I'm not having much luck with sleep lately either, but it's proving to be a good thing as I have so much fabric to cut out in preparation for sewing dragons I just do that rather than lie in bed.

Man, these blackberries are so good. I bet they'd taste awesome in a smoothie

It's an annoying conflict to love the cold but have a body that can't handle it for more than a few minutes.

Sat through another meeting where the President of the Native club just talked on and on. He makes the meetings a bit boring at times.

~Jessie

Got lots of affection from my boyfriend today, lots of head-pets and love. Hopefully everyone else is having a good time with their friends and/or loved ones.

I think I'll have some dessert and I'm excited I have tomorrow off from work

I think I'll have some dessert and I'm excited I have tomorrow off from work

Oh man! I wish we didn't have work! We want to sleep in tomorrow and just stay home and not do anything!

On another note, we may be getting a promotion soon at work! So that's totally rockin!

~At'Ka

Oh man! I wish we didn't have work! We want to sleep in tomorrow and just stay home and not do anything!

On another note, we may be getting a promotion soon at work! So that's totally rockin!

~At'Ka

A promotion is awesome! Mostly I've been volunteering in hope of getting a job so I can get closer to moving out and living in a tiny house.

A promotion is awesome! Mostly I've been volunteering in hope of getting a job so I can get closer to moving out and living in a tiny house.

Where have you been volunteering?

~At'Ka

Where have you been volunteering?

~At'Ka

For the Forest Service as a Public information assistant and I'm hoping to get the mail room job at the main office.

For the Forest Service as a Public information assistant and I'm hoping to get the mail room job at the main office.

Oh that would be awesome!

~At'Ka