Spiritual Hunters

Daily Thought

Shezep    446

You had to talk about coffee didn't you? Well, today, for the heck of it, after going off of it for awhile, I decided to have a mocha with my lunch. Lunch! Not dinner! It is now 3am. :coffeewolf:

Kerguelen    140

I was just running a 7 PM-10 AM schedule to get things done. It got that way because I gradually stayed up later and later. I've fixed it now though. Nothing brag-worthy, really, since it's still allowing 9 hours of sleep, just at a different time

Today I got a frozen meal and thought "ugh, $2.82 is too much for a meal"

Then I realized I was spending $4.49 or whatever it was at the fast food place, and now I don't feel so bad

Vintage    48
9 hours ago, Shezep said:

You had to talk about coffee didn't you? Well, today, for the heck of it, after going off of it for awhile, I decided to have a mocha with my lunch. Lunch! Not dinner! It is now 3am. :coffeewolf:

Wow. coffee actually makes me crash haha. I've never had the upity feeling once. 

Kerguelen    140

I'm not a member of this religion, but I find these videos addicting, almost. Especially this one:

Matangi

Seems to be a fascinating character, too, according to the description under the video:

"Matangi, the exiled or lower-cast goddess, also called "Chandalini", is a Goddess belonging to lowest caste and tirbal traditions in Hinduism. But, she is considered as a Tantric Goddess, chief of speech or power of the spoken words, Arts and Music and all Siddha-Vidyas(accomplished knowledge) or perfect and supreme knowledge. 

She is also associated with forest, birds and animals, wilderness and hinting. She is consider as a daughter of Matang Muni or Sage Matang and who makes married life happier and wealthfull. She also allies with those who prefer polluted or leftover food, which has already been eaten by someone else."

The stubborn old man I was arguing with several days ago has been avoiding coming into the house while I'm here. He just stays out as long as he can or otherwise hides away in his garage. I shall consider this a victory, not only because I am being the more mature of the two of us, but also because this whole altercation has shown me that I'm not the pushover I once was. I am more confident in myself and thus less prone to take an insult and fail to defend myself properly.

For the record, my grandmother (who was present for the argument in question) is also of the opinion that he's "being a big baby about it." Her words, not mine.

Nocturnis    5

I like the benefits of drinking Yerba Mate. But having a taste mostly for sweet things, the bitterness isn't all that pleasant.

Maybe i should put honey in it or something..

• High Quality 1

Kerguelen    140
12 hours ago, Nocturnis said:

I like the benefits of drinking Yerba Mate. But having a taste mostly for sweet things, the bitterness isn't all that pleasant.

Maybe i should put honey in it or something..

I love to drink yerba mate, I have a big bag of it and every once in a while, I make some. I just add it to hot water and let it steep, though, I don't add anything at all. I kind of like the bitter flavor.

That said, there's another drink I like that is made with yerba mate, I think the brand is Guayaki, it comes in yellow cans and is usually flavored with things like mint, orange, or blueberry. It's not bitter at all.

Fieron    76

Follow up to this but not something to really post in that thread.

So I am actually greyromantic and since it is so difficult to distinguish romantic feelings from platonic and/or queerplatonic feelings, such feelings are all queerplatonic even when they aren't. I have no idea.

Edit: To clarify, I know when I have regular platonic feelings but (with like one person at the moment) when they get blurry...that is where "queerplatonic" comes in.

Edited by Fieron

Thrakeina    52

Reasons to hate hiking: I would kill to be quadrupedal again. My balance is totally effed and I end up walking like I'm mimicking an airplane. It's been blamed on how long to took me to learn to walk, but still. Really. Aaaagh.

Fieron    76
21 minutes ago, Syan said:

Low key dropping people that I am my kin type but I make it seem like I'm joking instead.

I do this with my fictotype and those who know me offline and also know my source well enough usually say stuff along the lines of "yeah, I can see that, like a kind of tamer version."

Daily thought: I uninstalled Tumblr and will likely not be on there for a while. At the moment, participating in the discourse as usual (truscum represent!) is really damaging to my well-being. Just need a few months away from that stuff.

Shezep    446

I don't regret leaving Tumblr at all. It was amazing how much time suddenly freed up. I avoided the gender tags while I was there too because they were just insane. 

Daily thought: It's that CPR renewal time again. Wheee. We were going to go to the farmer's market and get some real tomatoes, but I had to get in on this class instead before the month runs out. At least I only have to do it once every two years. 

Syan    13

Turns out one of the people I rp with are from the same fictional universe as I am. We're technically enemy factions but ahh well.

Oh universe, you!!!

Fieron    76
23 hours ago, Syan said:

Turns out one of the people I rp with are from the same fictional universe as I am. We're technically enemy factions but ahh well.

Oh universe, you!!!

This is relatable. Both my qpp and my best friend are people I tried to kill back in the day (well...I guess some version of those two, idk). The universe does some hilarious stuff.

Daily thought: I'm supposed to be lurking. I just wanted to address this. Bye y'all.

Edited by Fieron
  • Like 1

Kerguelen    140

One of my pastimes is both fun and not at the same time. I like to watch horrible videos, just to see if I can make it through. Videos that hit me in the feels and not in the good way. Videos with nightmare fuel in them. Videos that make me cringe and feel sick. Videos that are NSFL. Videos containing specific fears of mine. I don't know why I love to do it so much. They've given me nightmares, but I still keep coming back and watching, all the way to the end.

Some of them are so bad that I watched them years ago and they'll come up in memory and make me feel sick to my stomach. But I'll feel like I need to go find it again and watch it. It takes everything I've got to NOT go looking for it. I don't understand.

...wow this is bad timing but here's a video I just watched of a wolf! (It's a wolf, I swear to god. Nothing bad happens to it, except maybe the fact that it's not in the wild.)

Living with a wolf

Edited by Kerguelen

bodhidharma    17

Just finished learning the fifth form in Tang Soo Do. Once you get past the basic forms that teach you the fundamentals, the forms you learn after that start to show you how they might be applied in a real-world scenario. It's making me examine everything I do at work and out on the town. 

"The surest way to win a war is to take your hands out of your pockets." - Sun Tzu