Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Raijun

Preferred category of food?

What is your preferred category of food? (Pick 2)   34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred category of food? (Pick 2)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nothing much to this one. I know a lot of people probably prefer meat, as is the general trend, but I'm sure there's a lot more variation than one might otherwise imagine.

I happen to absolutely love fruit. If you locked me in a room with an infinite amount of fruit and its respective nectar, I would probably opt to love rather than loathe you forever. Fruit is awesome. :P

So pick two. It was an act of mercy on my part. :P Heh.

I also picked Dairy. Although I am a pastaholic and will absolutely decimate any bowl of pasta you place before me in mere seconds, I still love my dairy products. Only straight milk do I not enjoy, ironically.

I'd like to add that, even though this is just another kind of meat, I'm especially fond of seafood. I could happily eat fish, crab, shrimp, clams... Just about anything that comes out of the ocean will do me just fine for the rest of my life.

Dammit, now I want tilapia... I've gone and made myself hungry lol

This was, quite honestly, really hard for me.

Steak, ground beef, and shrimp are some of my favourite foods, but other than that, I actually don't eat a lot of meat. If I had access to more grazers (buffalo, deer, moose, etc.), it would likely be my favourite, but I avoid pig like the plague and don't like bird very much either.

After much consideration, I went with fruit (because it's like candy, only good for you) and grains (despite the fact that it's not super good for you, the Italian in me is a total carbivore).

If I could have, though, I would have picked all of those categories. I love food and am a total health nerd.

The choice was relatively easy, I love meat and seafood (beef, ham, chicken turkey, deer, alligator, salmon, tuna, shrimp, crab, ect.) and all kinds of pastas, rice, breads, and ect.

I love fruit, especially dried cocnut and mango, but not enough to fight for a spot on the poll; I also love cashews and macadamia nuts. I'm not a huge fan of vegetables and only recently come up with a basic salad that I will choose over meat or pasta, and I'm lactose intolerant so I have to be careful with dairy.

I chose grains as an option, but it's more specifically breads of wheat, and very few of them at that

Well obviously fruit is the best food group ever. They come from flowers! :cherryblossom:

As previously stated in other postings~ I am a little piggy more then I am a horse when it comes to Grains and veggies~**blush** :pigface: