Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Golden_Tigerkin

Self-care?

41 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there was something that focused on self care for you and your Kintype, I've figured out one for my own types, but I was wondering if anyone wanted me to make a general list based on your Kintype! I thought it might be fun working with all the kintypes we have here in the Kinmunity, so why not give it a go!

The care guide would be like this, and if anything needs to be purchased, I will find the lowest price possible! Because I know how it is to have little money coming in! Here it goes!

Comfy things- Pillows, stuffies of your kin (if possible), blankets, lights, warm things etc.<br />

<br />

Foods- Recipes that remind me most of your Kintype, foods that bring you closer to your Kintype

Relaxing items- music, room stuff, blankets and more stuffed animals or things

Room stuff- Plants, glowing stars, lamps, etc. (Just suggestions to get a little closer)

Fashion- Clothes and accessories that represent your Kintype, usually with the animal or other 'kin-esque influences!

I thought this might be fun! Message or reply to this if you're interested!

This seems super fun! Can you give mine a try?

Oh of course! Domesticated Bombay right? *Just wanna be sure!*

Yup!! Thank you in advance!

I'd love to ask for you to try for me, but it would be probably incredibly hard. Or ridiculously easy...

This seems interesting. You can try me, if you want. :P

I would ask you to try me, but I think that would be a bit... difficult with my kintype

This seems interesting. You can try me, if you want. [emoji14]

I would ask you to try me, but I think that would be a bit... difficult with my kintype

I can do that! I'm willing to try some challenges!

Good luck!

Go ahead, I'm up for it if you are! If you need to know anything about my kintype, let me know, I'll do my best

I am suitably intrigued. Rare as my specific kintype is as a kintype, you may actually find a good number of things for me (thank you Roswell, Area 51, and general science fiction lol) I'm interested to see what you'd find. Try me at your leisure, if you feel so inclined.

Whatcha got in your magic box for otters? Or, dogs, while I'm at it?

~Verice

There's a ton of responses but if you'd have the time I'd love to see some ghost/shadowkin stuff ^.^

:) You can give mine a go if you want Equus genis kin (primarily equine)

I was wondering if there was something that focused on self care for you and your Kintype, I've figured out one for my own types, but I was wondering if anyone wanted me to make a general list based on your Kintype! I thought it might be fun working with all the kintypes we have here in the Kinmunity, so why not give it a go!

The care guide would be like this, and if anything needs to be purchased, I will find the lowest price possible! Because I know how it is to have little money coming in! Here it goes!

Comfy things- Pillows, stuffies of your kin (if possible), blankets, lights, warm things etc.<br />

<br />

Foods- Recipes that remind me most of your Kintype, foods that bring you closer to your Kintype

Room stuff- Plants, glowing stars, lamps, etc. (Just suggestions to get a little closer)

Fashion- Clothes and accessories that represent your Kintype, usually with the animal or other 'kin-esque influences!

This sounds like a lot of fun! Can you give mine a try? I'm a domesticated dog.

Like @TheSolitaryGray, I'd love one for alienkin. Or androidkin too. But you are swamped by responses, so good luck with all that! There are a handful of Tumblr blogs that run self-care lists and whatnot for kin folks, so if you need help, you can go to them!

When I get them all completely done, I'll send them to you as a private message! I'm working on them as fast as my hands can write!

This would be interesting. Maybe you can send me the same list as to @Alexander Iris since I'm also a domesticated dog, then you don't have to make more than one list of that sort? Thank you! :3

Hey all! Sorry for the delay! But I recently got a hedgehog and he's taking up all of my free time since he's quilling!

Now this I'd be interested in seeing, I'll volunteer

I'm still going! Aki, my new Hedgie has been really stubborn and cranky, so he's got my attention the little bug! I'll finish as soon as I can, I've got tons of partial lists! lol

<br />

Mine would be many plants (Orchids), stained glass, glowy rainforest decorated house. Objects that reminds me of Atlantis, statues of a praying gargoyle, Kuan Yin, Epona and Poseidon. Including water fountains and sounds from the rainforest.

hello! i'm new to this whole site! could you try my theriantype(s)? (mine are serval cats and fancy rats) this seems fun :+] and good luck on your hedgehog, you're lucky u have a pet!!