I really believe the reason I am so obssessed with one of my past lives is because I was a red fox and he was a white wolf.

Sometimes, I get an unctrollable urge to draw the aliens and pyramids.

It is kind of scary...

I know my twin flame is still alive.

I am so confused.

I met therianthrope recently...

I have dreams of biblical Adam and Eve and being madly in love with him.

I've been silent on the forum for a while, so I'm sorry if this has been explained elsewhere, but what do you mean by "twin flame"?

On 9/19/2017 at 1:22 PM, Gryff said:

I've been silent on the forum for a while, so I'm sorry if this has been explained elsewhere, but what do you mean by "twin flame"?

I'm not entirely sure what OP is referring to but, the concept of twin flames is similar to that of a soul mate. Basically your twin flame is a soul mate who is a mirror version of yourself, your "mirror soul" or "twin soul". It is a person you are destined to feel connected to psychically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. They are your ultimate partner in life and ultimate partner for spiritual growth. A twin flame relationship is a meaningful sense of oneness. Some believe them to always be romantic while others say platonic twin flames and familial twin flames also exist. They are someone you can be your true, 100% real self around. 

There's a lot of spiritual beliefs behind twin flames and of course not everyone will believe in them, but those who do and who believe they have found their twin flame can have a very intensely loving relationship.

I personally believe myself to have found my twin flame in my date/girlfriend, who I love deeply. She fits all of the signs of being a twin flame and it explains much of our spiritual connection to each other. :)

If twin flames are a thing, I must be a piece of ice. >_< I don't feel connected to anyone at all in a deep way. Maybe eventually I will, but I doubt it. Really doubt it. Maybe there's such a thing as twin icicles? (But hey, at least I get to be like my favorite island! Haha...ha...ha.)