Zicoxite

Dumbest thought of the day!

Had any thoughts lately that you knew were ridiculous even as you thought them?  Post them here!  It can be any kind of thought at all, especially ones you knew right away were absurd.

I'll start:  "Is microencephaly contagious?"

Oh another one! Something I actually said to someone....

"It's a feather from a bird!" referring to a large brown feather with a stiff quill

...what else would it be from?

12 hours ago, Kerguelen said:

...what else would it be from?

A dinosaur? An alien? An undiscovered cousin of the platypus? :P

...Mine is that the first thing my brain came up with in response to this was a platypus >_<

(in the middle of debating politics) But you know, not to get political or anything. ... Waaaait...

This is an actual question I thought to myself: Why is there a traffic cone in the basement? and: Nice try, universe!

Here's one my date/girlfriend had. "What if they called Dora the Explorer Dorer the Explorer? I think it would fit better." ... She is a gift to humanity, she is.

1 hour ago, Thunderwing said:

Well, @Syan, why IS there a traffic cone in the basement?

No one knows. Maybe the landlord put it there for some strange reason. For what strange reason, I don't know.

Now I want to take a picture of it at this point because of how random and out of no where the cone is.

On 10/19/2017 at 5:03 PM, Mystere said:

Here's one my date/girlfriend had. "What if they called Dora the Explorer Dorer the Explorer? I think it would fit better." ... She is a gift to humanity, she is.

When you consider that the Spanish version of the title is "Dora la Exploradora", it makes a little more sense.

On 10/26/2017 at 1:00 PM, Azure Robin said:

An actual typo (since typos are results of dumb thoughts) "reapeating". 

* just thought of a dirty joke involving that misspelling and certain anime characters *

"Damn, this shampoo really isn't working."  *wears skullcap with skull-and-crossbones print to work at pharmacy in nice little Bible-Belt city*

• Like 1