I tend to keep alot of items around me that represent my kintypes and i, and recently i've been feeling close to my wyvern self. I have a purple pendulum which I use for dragon readings specifically, and when I keep it near me I often have dreams about what my life was like as a wyvern. I was very small (barely 30cm or 0.9ft), and I remember I was part of a hierarchy. I mainly fed off bell flowers, but i'd sleep on rose petals. Therefore I keep my bell flowers watered daily, and I often spread rose petals around my pendulum in order to have those dreams.

Does anybody else have similar experiences? What items do you use to get closer to your kin 

I don't really have words for it, and it isn't terribly memory related, but I feel extremely connected to several varieties of labradorite and selenite. There is something in them that feels ... less separate from myself, if that makes any sense. It's possibly related to my spirituality, as my general kintypes are divine or angelic in nature and related to my eclectic witchcraft in this lifetime. The more I connect myself to the planet through regenerative gardening and sustainable ecology, the stronger and more connected I feel to my identity and energy forms (and lack thereof when in no-mind state.)

In a few other recent topics, we discussed using divination specifically about kin related things, past lives, source materials, etc. I've been thinking more and more about it lately, but haven't found the time to talk to my decks, books, and stones about it... Maybe once the new moon has passed!

How did you meet your pendulum? When did you first dedicate it to dragon readings?

2 minutes ago, Opossumblossum said:

I don't really have words for it, and it isn't terribly memory related, but I feel extremely connected to several varieties of labradorite and selenite. There is something in them that feels ... less separate from myself, if that makes any sense. It's possibly related to my spirituality, as my general kintypes are divine or angelic in nature and related to my eclectic witchcraft in this lifetime. The more I connect myself to the planet through regenerative gardening and sustainable ecology, the stronger and more connected I feel to my identity and energy forms (and lack thereof when in no-mind state.)

I actually feel connected to those two stones as well, especially selenite. I actually thought of combining those two crystals by having them next to me while I meditate. Let's see how far it takes me.