Happythorn07

The creation of a new site

So I'm creating a new site, similar to this, but a bit different. I know it'll be a huge step for me and it'll take a long time. However, i'm looking for anyone who's interested in helping me make it work. I'll need mods, resources, etc.. I know I'm not the most educated in the community, which is why i'm asking for help in making the new site a good one. So far it's completely closed, no members, some forums created, etc.

is anyone interested?

If this is the wrong place to post, please let me know.

Is anything up yet? It would be interesting to see what you're trying to make here.

The biggest thing is probably getting anyone to be interested. I've "created" sites before (granted, through free programs) and they didn't get much attention.

I'm not yet sure what else to put up at the moment and i'm not quite sure what to make different. which is why i'm having an issue haha. generally, i want to make a site without all of the complete drama and "hip new stuff" people are coming up with these days..  anyone have any ideas on what else i could do here?

heres the link if you guys want to take a look at it. you can also make accounts and stuff if you'd like to edit and add some ideas and things or change some stuff let me know too

http://theothersidetoo.boards.net/forum

I'll be changing some of the icons eventually with custom ones

I've tried this a few times, but I was never able to get enough people interested. You really have to dedicate a lot of time and energy. I don't know if I can do much to help, but I may post from time to time.