Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Dinocanid

The Kincafe; a friendly environment for all kin and nonkin alike

I started this site a while ago but traffic has been so low that I'm trying to spread the word about it.

http://kincafe.boards.net/

This forum is for all otherkin and nonkin to share experiences, questions, resources etc.

There aren't many members yet and I'm the only staff so far; but the community is well controlled and anything that goes against the ground rules will not be tolerated.

guys i've joined this website and it's a really nice community! it's very small right now but you should join it

Just letting you guys know the forum will be down for maintenance for a bit since i want to do an update to aesthetics and pages and such.

We're open again! I'm still adding plug-ins and stuff, but I can do that without maintenance mode on.

We're open again! I'm still adding plug-ins and stuff, but I can do that without maintenance mode on.

sweet!!

Well this is a late reply, however thanks for sharing!

:)

I will definitely have to check it out.

~

Devagraha

Oh dear, It's in maintenance mode. Can you please ping me if and when I can sign up? c:

It was kind of in permanent maintenance mode since the site was never used for several months. I was waiting until I earned some money to buy a domain so I can get a more appealing platform.

You can find a lot of cheap deals with a quick google search! Until then maybe you could make a kik group or something to talk to eachother on??

We have a skype and discord group now (with the same name, kincafe) but even with those cheap deals, It's probably going to be several months until I can get a domain since I have 0 income outside of once in a blue moon commissions. I'm working on it though.

Ah, well, I'll have to check it out, I love cool people.

Also I'll check out your art :3

Ah, I remember seeing this up before, but guess I missed my chance at looking further into it. You said you'd made a Skype group on it?