Post drafts - 💡 ​​​Suggestion Box - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Sorry for all the posts in this board today!

I was wondering if it were possible to have a drafts functionality on the forum. I have a thread I’d like to post, but don’t have the time to fully write it out, so I wanted to see if we could save drafts and we could not. Can this be considered, or is it not possible? Thank you!

- panthera onca -

We have this feature. Already. If you start a post or thread, don't finish it, and then return to it within 24 hours, it'll show up in the editor. 

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

2 hours ago, Naia said:

We have this feature. Already. If you start a post or thread, don't finish it, and then return to it within 24 hours, it'll show up in the editor. 

Ahh, interesting. Where is the editor? Sorry I just mostly use the site on mobile so I could have missed it.

- panthera onca -

Where it originally was; and there should be a notice stating that it was recalled. 

spacer.png

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Just tested; It does not work on the mobile version of the site, unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, Naia said:

Just tested; It does not work on the mobile version of the site, unfortunately. 

Future implementation of it would be cool but isn’t a necessity. If you ever happen to get around to it, it would be appreciated, but if not, that’s fine. :teeheej:

- panthera onca -