Updates 03/11/2019 - 📰​​​​​​​ News & Announcements - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New Features

• New Donations System
    • Users now receive a "Donor" tag if they donate, as long as they don't do so anonymously.
    • Users who donate more than $100 (total, doesn't have to be in a single donation) will receive a "Gold Donor" badge, and eventually, certain privileges to go with it!
  • New Discord Integration System
    • This won't effect most users; but for new users integrating with Discord is easier.
    • Users who aren't auto-confirmed may now join our Discord server and receive limited access (subject to manual approval of join requests)
    • The system allows notifications of more than just forum posts (ex. library articles) to be announced on Discord.
    • .. more!
  • New Lottery System
    • You can now try your luck in the KinCash lottery!
    • Jackpot starts at 5,000,000 bones!
  • New Group Icons (thanks @Jethero!)

Minor Changes

• Security improvements galore; you probably won't notice them, but they help protect your data!
  • Bugfixes; you'll notice them throughout your use of the site!
  • SEO Enhancements; Google will like us more!

New Staff Member

• @Jethero has joined our team as a Guardian!

Removed Features

• Kinnect chat service has been shut down, we recommend users join our Discord server instead.

• Like 2

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I appreciate that a community may require a diverse input from those who seek its growth..or even survival in this day and age on the web with its ever changing mediums. I for one appreciate this forum resource as I am not so fluent yet at using instant messaging. As I get my bearings here I will consider a small contribution towards the bandwidth and plugins I use and all.

Corvid.

• Like 1

Raven/Crow, with tiger/salmon possibly in totemic structure.