Let's all get to know each other better! Drop 5 fun facts about yourself! - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Let's all get to know each other better! Drop 5 fun facts about yourself!

You saw the title, do it! I'll start. ^-^

1. I am an artist
  2. I am also a photographer!
  3. I've been a therian for 7 months.
  4. I have chromesthesia! That means that when I hear sounds, sometimes I see stuff. (Not spooky things though, like flashes of light and colors!)
  5. I'm 5'2, one of the shortest people in my family. 

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

I dunno if I can even think of 5 things.

1. I'm a soulbonder.
2. I'm married to one of my headmates.
3. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
4. I was hit by a car in Dec of 2015 and spent a month in the hospital.
5. I used to smoke but switched to vaping in late 2015

1. I'm also Australian!

2. I've been Otherkin for about 4 years now.

3. I have Autism, Anxiety, Depression and I'm currently getting tested for other things.

4. I am the host of a multiple system which I believe is mostly spiritual in origin.

5. I'm trans!

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||

Maybe include a few things I didn't post already elsewhere:

1. I've been a Dragon since about 25 years
  2. I'm a German electrical / computational engineer and scientist
  3. I was never diagnosed with any mental illness, don't even have any known allergies.
  4. One of my hobbies is to build and ride recumbent trikes and currently I'm trying to develop a velomobile.
  5. I'm living in my own house. My parents are living in the same house.

Posted (edited)
  1. I have an OC which is a green anthropomorphic dragon with long red hair that uses battery-powered saw-blades attached to his arms to fight. He was made for a comic I started making when I was like...13 years old. I've been meaning to revive him and talk to him again.
  2. I've been a soulbonder for over 10 years and most of it wasn't even knowing what soulbonding was.
  3. I'm American.
  4. I'm the only female host in my male dominated system.
  5. I have schizotypal personality disorder and clinical depression although I'm still going through neurological testing.
Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

9 hours ago, Amber said:

Maybe include a few things I didn't post already elsewhere:

1. I've been a Dragon since about 25 years
  2. I'm a German electrical / computational engineer and scientist
  3. I was never diagnosed with any mental illness, don't even have any known allergies.
  4. One of my hobbies is to build and ride recumbent trikes and currently I'm trying to develop a velomobile.
  5. I'm living in my own house. My parents are living in the same house.

Oh hey I don't have any allergies either! Which is a bit surprising since loads of people in my family have them, including both of my parents. 

1. I have a fixation on strobe lights and flashing colors.
  2. I have two sons (who are soulbonds - RuffyTheFluffhog and ColtonTheSlimeCat)
  3. I used to have a Godzilla doll that I would take around with me wherever I went when I was really young.
  4. I'm 5'3''.
  5. I'm 25 years old.

1. I'm Japanese American, currently putting effort into reclaiming the Japanese part of my heritage

2. I have chronic fatigue syndrome, my current "job" is trying to figure out a way to manage that

3. My main special interests right now are pokemon, naruto, and harry potter

4. I share my bedroom with my rabbit and two guinea pigs, and I'm allergic to hay

5. I really love fantasy books

1. I'm a major sonic fan, like the obsessive cringy fan everyone warns you about, minus the OCs though. 

2. I have worked in both investigations and information technology. I'm also a credited (though unpaid) game developer. My end goal is to combine my passions in computers and criminal justice. 

3. I'm on the Autism spectrum and I have generalized anxiety disorder. It hasn't negatively impacted work; but it has effected my personal life. 

4. I appeared in a terrible otherkin documentary. You may know me from the infamous phrase "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf."

5. I am transgender and have gender dysphoria, but it's still new to me and I'm not entirely sure if I'll physically transition. I prefer to appear androgynous. 

• Like 2

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

1.Most of you already know but I am diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder, ADHD, and PTSD. Though, lately I’ve been learning to manage it better!

2.I have an astral guardian, who I speak with, named Prince Alaphraxxas, who’s name means “alpha draconian nexus”. He speaks with me on the daily and we communicate through a form of possession, though my body is still getting used to it.

3.One if my best draconic friends is Lugia, though he’s not a fictive! He was alive and well long before Pokémon was ever created, yet he had no part in its making. I have a theory he came to me in the form of the fictional species of Lugia!

4.I have been institutionalized in a mental hospital before, and was there for about a month, and that was three years ago.

5.I have a lot of extensive knowledge on my own spirituality and how to help others with discovering themselves and the general history behind our respective identities. I do my best to help the community any way I can! ^.=.*

3 hours ago, Naia said:

4. I appeared in a terrible otherkin documentary. You may know me from the infamous phrase "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf."

oH MY GOD I'M IN THE PRESENCE OF A LEGEND HELLO-

Seriously though I really do wish that documentary was done better, it seemed like it framed the whole community as something weird to laugh at 😕  I'd kill for a doc that was actually well made and informative! What was it like being in a documentary???

8 minutes ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

oH MY GOD I'M IN THE PRESENCE OF A LEGEND HELLO-

Seriously though I really do wish that documentary was done better, it seemed like it framed the whole community as something weird to laugh at 😕  I'd kill for a doc that was actually well made and informative! What was it like being in a documentary???

To avoid derailing the conversation, I'm going to direct you to my AMA

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Just now, MariaTheFictionkin said:
  1. I'm an introvert.
  2. I love sleeping.
  3. I am an only child.
  4. Eating eggs upsets my stomach.
  5. I had physical boyfriends in the past.

I'm an introvert too! I'm weird about sleeping though. I hate going to sleep but once I do, I hate waking up! 😂

1. I'm a Kemetic Pagan and Theistic Satanist, but mostly a devotee to Set/Seth/Setesh. 

2. I think iceberg lettuce is the most useless and tasteless vegetable. And don't even get me started on ketchup

3. I was vegan for a year but had to stop due to circumstances

4. Jesse from Breaking Bad is the only fictional character I have ever cried over, and he didn't even die

5. I've been walking on my tippy toes since I was a child and no one can stop me

• Dislike 1

@South_Claw don’t destroy your Achilles’ tendon! : o

1. I’ve been a self-taught artist since I could first pick up a drawing tool

2. My favorite animals are jaguars (they weren’t before I realized I was a Therian, fun fact), deer, frogs, and sharks. I love many other animals too, not just them. My least favorite animals are rabbits/hares, but I don’t hate them.

3. I like indie games a lot, like Journey, ABZU, Slime Rancher, and to some extent Cities: Skylines is indie.

4. Im currently in the process of moving! I have been living in this house for 22 years, more than anyone else, even my parents, since they moved out a couple years ago when my mom got a new job. It’s bittersweet, leaving my childhood home, but I’m also really excited because we’re (my bf and I) moving into a really nice condo.

5. I’m a quarter Irish and a quarter Cuban, and the other half is a mix of various European countries. My grandma is 100% Cuban but she’s quite pale, so you wouldn’t think she’s Cuban until she starts speaking in Spanish to you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jethero said:

@South_Claw don’t destroy your Achilles’ tendon! : o

1. I’ve been a self-taught artist since I could first pick up a drawing tool

2. My favorite animals are jaguars (they weren’t before I realized I was a Therian, fun fact), deer, frogs, and sharks. I love many other animals too, not just them. My least favorite animals are rabbits/hares, but I don’t hate them.

3. I like indie games a lot, like Journey, ABZU, Slime Rancher, and to some extent Cities: Skylines is indie.

4. Im currently in the process of moving! I have been living in this house for 22 years, more than anyone else, even my parents, since they moved out a couple years ago when my mom got a new job. It’s bittersweet, leaving my childhood home, but I’m also really excited because we’re (my bf and I) moving into a really nice condo.

5. I’m a quarter Irish and a quarter Cuban, and the other half is a mix of various European countries. My grandma is 100% Cuban but she’s quite pale, so you wouldn’t think she’s Cuban until she starts speaking in Spanish to you.

Hey I'm a self-taught artist too! And I know I'm part British and German, but I don't know to what degree. Though I guess that explains my love of tea and corgis!

• Like 1

1. I love art in almost any form, and I'd like to learn how to tattoo. 

2. Ehm... I guess I have a bunch of diagnoses too, but I'll just mention the ones majorly affecting my daily life; Agoraphobia, PTSD, ADHD, Anxiety and depression.

3. I have 3 pets. Two guineapigs, Trold and Otto, and my couch-bunny Baby. Baby is never locked  in a cage, but she goes there to do her "business". 

4. I am a very introverted person, and I feel like I get along better with nature and other species than humans. 

5. I love sleeping. It's very underrated. I wish I had more time to sleep.

1. I'm very much a "dog person". Basically everything in my life revolves around dogs.

2. I have aphantasia - the inability to visualise. For most of my life I didn't realise people could actually do that, I figured "visualise" was a figurative term. I also don't get visuals in my dreams...

3. I'm British and dislike tea. :blepj:

4. I'm also a self-taught artist, although I don't practice as much as I should and my skill is limited to animals - mostly canines/felines. I really should try drawing other things...

5. I'm a night owl who wants to be a morning person. I love the idea of getting up early, watching the sun rise, etc... But the reality is no matter how early I go to bed my body just doesn't want to wake up. I either sleep through the alarms, wake up only to fall asleep again or manage to get up but feel like a zombie for an hour or two...

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

7 minutes ago, Amber said:

Huh? I thought everybody could do that...

Nope, visualisation to me seems like some strange magic power I don't possess and find very hard to comprehend. But yes, to follow Naia's example if you're curious you're welcome to visit my AMA thread and ask about it. -pokes link in signature-

• Like 2

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

Posted (edited)

Fun facts- okay!

1. My most 'mind consuming' hobbies are drawing and writing, mainly of my changeling kintype and their world 

2. I've been in the kin community for seven years 

3. I love PC gaming (...because I don't have the room for consoles lol)

4. I enjoy horseback riding, and do mainly English discipline (but I do like western)

5. Phantom shifts have been my #1 most common shift ever since I've known I was kin'. It just ended up that way.

Edited by Vintage
autocorrect on phone is being a pain in the ass

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

1. I only fell in love with women in my entire life with one exception.

2. I never had any issues with my asthma since I went to swimming classes.

3. I had a soulbond that helped me with my studies at some point and he was capable of doing some level of mind control on me. He's gone now though.

4. I tried to be a furry once and figured that wasn't for me.

5. I'm atheist, but find spiritual otherkin experiences fascinating.

Posted (edited)
  1. I'm a furry (fan of anthropomorphic animals/creatures)
  2. I tried to make a fursona once (a house fly, sergal and a heartless creature) but never worked out. None felt like "me".
  3. Most of my soulbonds are anthropomorphic creatures.
  4. I'm polyamorous (married to one of my soulbonds, VictorTheSlimeCat. Engaged to another, ZackTheSerialKiller. I also have mutual/sexual relationships with my friends & soulbonds)
  5. I believe in animism
Edited by MariaTheFictionkin

1. I'm plural and share my headspace with three other beings (four including myself), though I believe there might be more undiscovered.

2. I adore herbalism, and enjoy growing herbs and other plants of all kinds! I also love snails, and hope to own so many.

3. I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, while my headmate Dee is a Kemetic, and my other headmate Nate is atheistic.

4. I'm heavily interested in psychology and hope to work at a mental hospital and / or prisons to help the patients in need, and generally help change the world of mental health for the better.

5. I also believe in animism, though my belief came about as a coping mechanism as a child and it just stuck.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp @Cor Tympanum on amino