Let's all get to know each other better! Drop 5 fun facts about yourself! - Page 3 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Let's all get to know each other better! Drop 5 fun facts about yourself!

Recommended Posts

1. I've been a huge psychology nerd since I was in high school. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in psych last year and I'm looking to go to grad school to become a social psych researcher. Catch me rambling about my undying hatred for the Stanford Prison Experiment to anyone who will listen.

2. I'm trying to maintain a writing habit. Like, really trying. I won NaNo last year but the actual book isn't finished.

3. I have no impulse control. Last night I went to 7-11 at like one AM, bought a dozen eggs, came home, soft-boiled the entire carton, and ate nine of them in one sitting, just because I felt like some eggs.

4. I'm really into video game modding. The only reason I haven't finished the Skyrim companion mod I'm working on is because I can't come up with a satisfactory questline progression and I kinda have to know that in order to get any further than I am.

5. At any given moment, I have too many Chrome tabs open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scientifichooligan said:

5. At any given moment, I have too many Chrome tabs open.

Me too. Gosh, I am awful for this. I don't even want to attempt to count how many tabs I have open... I usually have multiple chrome windows open each with too many tabs as well. Heh. I got the tab wrangler extension once but ended up scrapping it because I got annoyed when it closed the tabs and I'd just reopen them and lock them and... well then that just defeated the whole point. :blepj:

  • Like 1

Velvet, Community Manager :teeheej:
If you need any help, have questions or would just like to chat please feel free to send me a message!

Kinmunity's Library | Our Staff Team | Help DocumentsSupport Requests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha I am the polar opposite of that! I hate having more than two tabs open... makes me feel like I should be Working On Something (since the only time I really have 3+ tabs open is when I'm doing research projects). All extraneous tabs shall be yote.

  • Like 1

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our dormant natural tulpa Aeolus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. I am a practicing pagan witch (I am a devotee of Freyja/Freya). Feel free to ask me about paganism, witchcraft, and the like.

2. I make pixel art.

3. I am deving my own game. 

4. I am really queer, and proud of it. (I am a trans guy, who is biromantic, asexual, and polyamorous. Feel free to ask if you are unaware of what any of my labels mean, or are unsure of any of them.)

5. I am really neurodivergant and have spent a lot of time learning about psychology. (I have major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD-PI, and am on the autism spectrum. I would love to discuss this topic with anyone.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Velvet said:

Me too. Gosh, I am awful for this. I don't even want to attempt to count how many tabs I have open... I usually have multiple chrome windows open each with too many tabs as well. Heh. I got the tab wrangler extension once but ended up scrapping it because I got annoyed when it closed the tabs and I'd just reopen them and lock them and... well then that just defeated the whole point. :blepj:

I'm up to 11 at the moment! 


*♥♡∞:。.。 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓼! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Charias said:

Haha I am the polar opposite of that! I hate having more than two tabs open... makes me feel like I should be Working On Something (since the only time I really have 3+ tabs open is when I'm doing research projects). All extraneous tabs shall be yote.

I have up to 5. That's it, with rare exceptions for intensive projects.

Got my music, whoever I'm talking to, and other reading material, usually


Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...