Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Attaia

implemented
Aesthetic - Profile Badges

Okay, so this is purely nitpicking on my part but I figured I'd bring it up anyhow. With the introduction of the Groups and the option to wear profile badges to represent your groups, I've noticed something that bothers me a lot more than it probably should.

2w7l8j5.png

Is it at all possible to clean this up a bit for the sake of appearence? With other profile badges such as the Staff Member and Guardian/Administrator badges, they stick close together with the VIP badge without being separated on both sides of the "Verified Adult" note. The group badge showing up underneath looks... very strange. And I humbly request that, if possible, it be moved to place itself along the other badges. Or, to change the Verified Adult note into a badge of its own to void the awkward space between the different badges.

Hold up, how do you do that? Am I just blind and can't see the button to add it there, or what? I have a ribbon, but I don't know how set it as a profile badge

Hold up, how do you do that? Am I just blind and can't see the button to add it there, or what? I have a ribbon, but I don't know how set it as a profile badge

See the little red plus mark on your Group? Hit that and it'll give you the option to set that group's ribbon as your own.

Also, a bit more on-topic, I wouldn't mind having the group ribbon up closer to the others, just for aesthetics sake.

See the little red plus mark on your Group? Hit that and it'll give you the option to set that group's ribbon as your own.

Thank you, it appears I am blind :D

Yeah I agree. I would like to have them closer together too as it look a little bit odd.

Ha! We're totally a freakin example! Awesome!

Oh uh right, we concur! I totally wasn't just postin here to tell y'all how happy I am to be used as an example. No not at all!

~At'Ka

The differentiation is intentional. It separates "official" badges from group-given ones. I do admit the "Verified Adult" having no ribbon makes it appear a bit odd, so I have replaced the adult verification badge with a trophy. It serves the same purpose.

Fair enough, that still makes it look a bit better. Thank you, Shiro!