Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Spiritual Hunters

implemented
Group Cover Photo

We noticed that the option to put up a cover photo for a group is not accessible via mobile but everything else is. Can we get the cover photo edit as an option on mobile?

~Jessie

I did address this to Shiro earlier, with screenshots to show it. So it isn't just you, dear Spiritual

I am looking into a fix for this. Technically, the same exact skin is used on mobile, it simply responds to screen size. In theory, the options presented to a mobile user should mirror the options presented to a desktop or laptop user, but that does not seem to be the case here. To make matters stranger, I am able to see the option on my iPad Air 2, and on my desktop when I reduce the window size and cause the skin to switch into "mobile" mode. I will need to test this and get back to everyone when I find a fix.