Site Sale - 📰​​​​​​​ News & Announcements - Kinmunity Jump to content

This was a bad April Fools joke. 

Yesterday. I was approached by a representative of iterally.media (they are known for owning KnowYourMeme and eBaum's world). While originally not being interested in their offer to purchase Kinmunity, an offer was made in excess of $10,000 for the acquisition of the site and its contents. As of today, I have accepted that offer.

What this means

• Beginning on 04/15/2019, the post editor will be updated to allow embedding content from KnowYourMeme.
  • Beginning on 04/26/2019, user accounts will be merged with KnowYourMeme accounts.
  • Effective 04/01/2020, the site will be owned by literally.media
  • For privacy reasons, member email addresses will be anonymized and removed from our database prior to 'handing over the keys'.
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Useful 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I for one welcome our new meme overlords 👌🔥🅱️

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

Posted (edited)

I'm a little bit concerned in all honesty, so I do hope this does go well. Regardless, welcome, meme overlords.

Edit: Wait. Oh my chaos. DAMN IT. Throws the date out the window.

Edited by ArchieAce
lmao
  • Like 1

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Posted (edited)

I am a bit concerned personally, hopefully trolls don’t start to flood in and little kids don’t make a scene. However I hope all goes very well and the site can continue to improve and advance! ^.=.^

Oh wait

Edited by LunastreDraconis
I got oofed

April fools. 😛

• Like 2

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!