Raijun

Custom made items?

So I noticed that we now have an "Item shop" in the Kincash area. Pretty neat. Thanks for that.

The selection is a little bit sparse. I mean it would be in the beginning. So I propose a system where a user can create a new image to be a new item according to certain guidelines they need to follow. If it gets endorsed by more than ten people (That part is obviously not set in stone) it would be a feasible candidate for admission into the pool of neat things to buy to display on the profile.

So if enough people like it, it can be added to the pool of stuff to buy, essentially.

I'm not sure if there should be a limit to the number of stuff a person can buy though. It can stretch the postbit vertically, artificially inflating it to the point where if a person buys everything, it could be a pain to scroll down the street. er .. the thread.

• High Quality 4

So I noticed that we now have an "Item shop" in the Kincash area. Pretty neat. Thanks for that.

The selection is a little bit sparse. I mean it would be in the beginning. So I propose a system where a user can create a new image to be a new item according to certain guidelines they need to follow. If it gets endorsed by more than ten people (That part is obviously not set in stone) it would be a feasible candidate for admission into the pool of neat things to buy to display on the profile.

So if enough people like it, it can be added to the pool of stuff to buy, essentially.

I'm not sure if there should be a limit to the number of stuff a person can buy though. It can stretch the postbit vertically, artificially inflating it to the point where if a person buys everything, it could be a pain to scroll down the street. er .. the thread.

I feel there should be a limit as to how many you can display at a time, like in Shiro's little box I see three and it looks great; so that you can have all the items and just change your 'item outfit' by selecting which ones you want to use at that time.

This is a good idea, I would love to see it implemented. I might even get a few ideas for ones to add :D

I haven't bought any yet, so I don't know much about them, so can you easily pick and choose which you'd like displayed?

Although, I do agree with a certain limit as to how many can be displayed at once.